Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Corbyn trumps Cummings

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
True, but he is influential to many and he is doing far worse than what Cummings did.

Has Corbyn had it? We know for a fact all the Cummings clan did, and drove 500 mile round trip - without stopping of course! And then of course all 3 had to go to a hospital where they also spread the disease.

D

Deleted member 2719

Has Corbyn had it? We know for a fact all the Cummings clan did, and drove 500 mile round trip - without stopping of course! And then of course all 3 had to go to a hospital where they also spread the disease.

But Cumming admitted he stopped on the way back for petrol when he was cleared safe, he didn't snuggle up to a stranger in the park.
So are you blaming everyone who has covid that go to hospital as spreaders?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
But Cumming admitted he stopped on the way back for petrol when he was cleared safe, he didn't snuggle up to a stranger in the park.

Yes good effort with a 4 year old to make a trip up without stopping and only stopping for petrol on the way back! Impressive.

People that travel 250 miles to go to hospital yes. That is how the virus moves around the country.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Has he been arrested? Has he been charged?

If so, it just goes to show; can’t trust politicians.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Amazing but unsurprising a week on and you still don't get it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Corbyn was irresponsible and brainless, Cummings was irresponsible and devious.

:shrug:

D

Deleted member 2719

Yes good effort with a 4 year old to make a trip up without stopping and only stopping for petrol on the way back! Impressive.

People that travel 250 miles to go to hospital yes. That is how the virus moves around the country.

His child went to the toilet by the side of the road, did you see any of the grilling he had at downing street?

The Number 1 rule and has been from early on is, the 2 metre rule, It moves around the country if you don't social distance, Corbyn could be upping the R rate as we speak, Cummings didn't challenge the R rate.

So are you condoning what Jezza did?

So looking forward to an hour media show with Jezza, I might even have a shandy.

D

Deleted member 2719

Amazing but unsurprising a week on and you still don't get it.

So are you condoning your old mate Jezza MR Bold???

Do you really believe Cummings staying over 2 metres away and locking himself in a house is worse than Jezza cuddle?

I think it's you the one that doesn't get it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Saw a reader's comment in the Guardian yesterday saying that Dominic Cummings is so fed up with press intrusion that he's complained to his local MP Jeremy Corbyn :moo:

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So are you condoning your old mate Jezza MR Bold???

Do you really believe Cummings staying over 2 metres away and locking himself in a house is worse than Jezza cuddle?

I think it's you the one that doesn't get it.

Jeremy Corbyn is an elected MP answerable to his constituents but that is all as he has no power in government or policy making in the country. Wikipedia has results from the General Election in December 2019 if you have forgotten the outcome.

Dominic Cummings is not an elected MP, or an elected official in anyway, he has power within government with influence and responsibility for making rules and policies that effect us all.

For someone who rallied against unelected bureaucrats making rules for us, you should really be able to see the difference.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Are you offering?

So are you happy with what Corbs did then?

I’m neither happy or unhappy. Same as the person that leans past me at the supermarket, or the person that stood close to me getting a coffee at the weekend.

At least it was outside though and the latest medical research shows the risk of transmission outside in brief contact is very minimal so that’s something I guess.

Are you one of those Facebook neighbour shamers out of interest? Twitching the curtains to see who’s getting to close? Looks like it

D

Deleted member 2719

Jeremy Corbyn is an elected MP answerable to his constituents but that is all as he has no power in government or policy making in the country. Wikipedia has results from the General Election in December 2019 if you have forgotten the outcome.

Dominic Cummings is not an elected MP, or an elected official in anyway, he has power within government with influence and responsibility for making rules and policies that effect us all.

For someone who rallied against unelected bureaucrats making rules for us, you should really be able to see the difference.

Keep trying boldly , Corbyn is far more known and could have been PM of our country, he was out of order.

There is NO excuse.

Cummings had a reason, which is well documented and is only being pursued by the mindless numbskulls because they want him out of the picture because he is really good at what he does.

So should Corbyn resign or be sacked as poor social distancing trumps the lot, no one can argue that?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Keep trying boldly , Corbyn is far more known and could have been PM of our country, he was out of order.

There is NO excuse.

Cummings had a reason, which is well documented and is only being pursued by the mindless numbskulls because they want him out of the picture because he is really good at what he does.

So should Corbyn resign or be sacked as poor social distancing trumps the lot, no one can argue that?

Corbyn was an idiot for allowing someone to get that close. Cummings was an idiot for doing what he did.
I am willing to say Corbyn ****ed up there and should address the matter publicly . Don’t rate him much anyway.
Yet you will never, ever, admit what Cummings did was wrong. For manifold reasons.
That, imo, makes you a fool.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove

There is NO excuse.

I think you've shown what I grasp you have of these things. How do you sack an MP with no ministerial position, sack him from what exactly? Your understanding of our democracy never ceases to surprise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here