Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Golf !

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
I appreciate it's not quite as sociable, but loving the speed of 2 ball games at the moment. Hardly any waiting, no 4 1/2 to 5 hour rounds, now done in about 3.20 !! :cheers:

D

Deleted member 2719

3.20 mins, are you stopping for 3-course meal at the 10th then???

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I appreciate it's not quite as sociable, but loving the speed of 2 ball games at the moment. Hardly any waiting, no 4 1/2 to 5 hour rounds, now done in about 3.20 !! :cheers:

Where do you normally play ? 3.20-3.30 is about normal for a Saturday 3-ball for us with 8 min gaps and ‘normal’ rules. I’ve only experienced 4.5- 5 hour rounds on long courses abroad (or when stuck behind the monthly ladies medal).

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Played Foxhills on Tuesday. Despite having two in front and two behind not held up once nor did we hold anyone else up. Really was Champagne Golf!

Both twosomes only played 9 so we literally didn't see another soul for the last 4 holes which given they have 2 courses that cross over each other is quite something. Playing the 18th was eerie as the terrace outside the clubhouse that is normally packed was empty. We finished up and walked back to our respective cars and didn't see another human being. It was like having your own private course.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Two balls seem to have really spead up play, Havent seen anyone else for almost 3 rounds now. great stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here