Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Woman sacked after calling police on black man

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
She was a VP of a NYC investment firm.

I’ve met maybe 100 during my career and regret to report that my experience of them would endorse the stereotypical, cliched view of them (cf Wolf of Wolf Street) - driven, arrogant bullies; prepared to do anything to win.

I therefore suspect that there’s little to analyse here - she got caught out doing something wrong and, instead of apologising and complying, went into full on attack mode in an attempt to “win”. As ever with bullies, she went for the “opponent’s” weak spot - his race.

Maybe you should have put ‘weak spot’ in quote marks. Great overall post, but strange to identify that as a...weak spot. You don’t work for Franklin Templeton by any chance?
:wink:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Why is a man filming a woman who is on her own in the woods?why does he persist in filming when she is clearly scared and is telling him to stop filming?.why does he not stop when he is causing her to get the lead all wrong on the dog?I notice she is wearing a mask.is he wearing a mask?if not it may explain her anxiety.i actually think this guy has put this woman in a very scary situation and he should be the one feels ashamed not her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here