Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] PMQ 03/06/20 [was 27/05/20] - Official Match Thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Keir Starmer didn’t sign the letter from opposition parties to Boris Johnson requesting that Cummings should be sacked.

Presumably he was keeping his powder dry for tomorrow’s PMQ showdown.

Should be a cracker.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Keir Starmer didn’t sign the letter from opposition parties to Boris Johnson requesting that Cummings should be sacked.

Should be a cracker.

I’m sure the Tories will bring out something new on Starmer before long

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
What a ridiculous concept, that Parliament should adjourn for 2weeks during the largest crisis since WW2.
Half term, my arse.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I’m sure the Tories will bring out something new on Starmer before long

Oh crap, don't tell me there's another field full of ****ing donkeys.

He is SCREWED.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Should be a cracker.

Apart from the fact the next PMQs is next week, 3rd June I believe!

I didn't think there is PMQs tomorrow, half term?
Clear evidence that the starting of Match Day threads should be left in the hands of the expert, #Dick_Head I believe?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
They already have it.

Don't you think if they have anything that good they would have released it by now, to maybe take the heat out of the Cummings story?
If they do have something and are waiting to release it,they are even more inept than I thought.

D

Deleted member 2719

Strange, I thought you wanted the country to come together rather than encouraging division.

Is this the right time to be trying to score political points?

Excellent are you onboard now then?

D

Deleted member 2719

Don't you think if they have anything that good they would have released it by now, to maybe take the heat out of the Cummings story?
If they do have something and are waiting to release it,they are even more inlet than I thought.

Long game-winner always come through, ask the tortoise.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No PMQ today - tho equally cracking should be BJ's appearance before the Liaison Committee of senior MPs. Watch Live on BBC Parliament from 4pm today - preferably from behind the couch

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No PMQ today - tho equally cracking should be BJ's appearance before the Liaison Committee of senior MPs. Watch Live on BBC Parliament from 4pm today - preferably from behind the couch
It'll be a festival of bluster.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales

This is the committee that Johnson has been avoiding ever since he became PM, and luckily for him the new chair is Sir Bernard Jenkin.

I believe either Hillary Benn or Yvette Cooper will ask questions though which should make Johnson sweat.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Be patient, it will be worth the wait.

Not nearly as worth the wait til this afternoon's Commons Liaison Committee meeting which will lay bare the full extent of BJ's mediocrity for all the world to see. Again. Promises to be not so much a car crash as a demolition derby :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here