Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] All day Popmaster on Radio 2 today

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone else finding most of the questions hard? I guess it’s because they are doing a knock out competition for past winners ;shrug:

I am getting about one in four! Having said that I got 18 on the last round, the girl got 30 though :down:

There is some quite shit music being played between the quizzes too. I have no idea why I even have it on :lolol:

Last edited:

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
You can get round the shit music being played by downloading the daily podcast of popmaster[emoji106]

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Anyone else finding most of the questions hard? I guess it’s because they are doing a knock out competition for past winners ;shrug:

I am getting about one in four! Having said that I got 18 on the last round, the girl got 30 though :down:

There is some quite shit music being played between the quizzes too. I have no idea why I even have it on :lolol:

None of them were past winners just normal contestants except the `celebs` they were up against. Questions were pretty normal i thought, generally got 18 plus and the 3 in tens were a piece of piss for some reason, Stevie Wonder, Madonna?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Scott Mills just announced on Radio 1, that Alison Hammond, that z list celeb from ITV This Morning, is doing a dj mix for them.
Now thats dragging the bottom of the barrel :shootself

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here