Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Shameful

Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

11 Not allowed!
    I have been baffled by the slogan change to 'stay alert a week or so ago.

Obvious now, is it not? They knew about Cummings and changed the slogan. From 'Stay at Home'. To anything. Anything, no matter how meaningless.

That's a conspiracy, isn't it.

Stay alert, folks. Underfund the NHS. Lose lives.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
    It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Monkey View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I feel I'm at a stage in my life now where politicians rarely surprise or shock me, and I expect them to let us down sooner or later, whichever party they represent, so don't get too het up about it. But on this occasion, I am truly appalled. I think I'm a fairly bright person, but am really struggling to understand how what this cuntish idiot did was Ok, or how he can be defended by anyone. The arrogance and total contempt for ordinary people who have sacrificed so much and tried so hard to do the right thing is beyond belief. Boris will sorely regret the choices he has made today.
      This.

If the nation doesn't eviscerate and defenestrate this nasty disgrace of a PM and his prancing ninny followers it will be to the shame of all of us.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      This is all so over the top. If all he did was to make decision to drive child to Durham so it could be cared for in case him and wife got virus. Sorry but if my wife and I both had symptoms and had a young child my first thought would be to get child to a close relative . In our case that would be Portsmouth. We have nobody close enough that I could ask that live nearer that would be in a position to.
      Different matter if he returned to Durham from London at a later date. Is this true or just media talk.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by amexer View Post
      This is all so over the top. If all he did was to make decision to drive child to Durham so it could be cared for in case him and wife got virus. Sorry but if my wife and I both had symptoms and had a young child my first thought would be to get child to a close relative . In our case that would be Portsmouth. We have nobody close enough that I could ask that live nearer that would be in a position to.
      Different matter if he returned to Durham from London at a later date. Is this true or just media talk.
      https://twitter.com/Tonygardner/stat...666662402?s=19
      REMF Quiz Champion 2016

14 Not allowed!
      Political events in this country rarely make me angry, disappointed maybe, bewildered perhaps. Gradually though the actions of this government during this crisis have made me more irate and todays blatant lying and disregard for the public make me furious. If i see anyone claiming Johnson is a great prime minister i will be sorely tempted to beat some sense in them with a list of all the all the families that spineless dickhead has betrayed by standing behind that evil little shit.
      The sweet essence of giraffe

5 Not allowed!
      I feel I'm at a stage in my life now where politicians rarely surprise or shock me, and I expect them to let us down sooner or later, whichever party they represent, so don't get too het up about it. But on this occasion, I am truly appalled. I think I'm a fairly bright person, but am really struggling to understand how what this cuntish idiot did was Ok, or how he can be defended by anyone. The arrogance and total contempt for ordinary people who have sacrificed so much and tried so hard to do the right thing is beyond belief. Boris will sorely regret the choices he has made today.
      This. Think the cabinet have spectacularly misjudged public opinion on this one and fully expect it to backfire badly on all those who came out in support of Cummings this weekend.

Do they really think that everyone who *has* stayed home and stuck to the rules are going to forget this after one or two news cycles?

Not a chance. This weekend will the start of the end for Boris and his cabinet. I honestly can see this to start getting very nasty (Poll Tax nasty)
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

5 Not allowed!
      Love the phrase, and this really has now turned into "Carry On Covid".
      Out of contract June 2020 : Balogun, Kayal, Schelotto

7 Not allowed!
      In this case the nearest close relative was the child's uncle... In London.

3 Not allowed!
      Here's betting he won't.

People get the Government they deserve.
      They hang the man and flog the woman
      Who steals the goose from off the common
      Yet let the greater villain loose
      That steals the common from the goose

22 Not allowed!
      Thing is, much like when the scumbags came out and said they'd miraculously reached the 100,000 testing target which was a blatant lie and refused to admit it, if they were open and honest and said that we understand why Dominic Cummings did what he did but it was a mistake, we apologise then it would at least take a bit of the heat out of this. But this charade that he hasn't gone against the official advice is so mind bendingly deceitful and patronising and a blatant insult to everyone who has been following the rules that it's hardly a surprise when virtually the entire country (apart from couple of die hards) are absolutely furious. There hasn't been this much unity on NSC for example since The Complete And Utter Shyster sent off Stephens!