Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matt Ryan Interview on Channel 9 News Sydney - Sights set on a bigger club ?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Reporter: At 28 Ryan is entering his peak and he knows he will have to move to one of the giants to have a shot at winning a title or playing in the champions league
Ryan: ‘Just because I’ve got here to the premier league and played a couple of seasons I’m by no means satisfied.’

Not sure how this corresponds to what the reporter said, don’t like the way that news report comes across we don’t get to hear the direct questions he was asked, not that I would blame him who doesn’t want to further their career? :shrug:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It is a shame they didn't show what words Maty said immediately before and after the sentence which is in the report.

But of course he has ambitions so maybe he will move on one day.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
He plays for Brighton, if he didn't have ambitions to play for a bigger club I would be very surprised. He doesn't seem the type to agitate for a move so nothing to see here really.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

boik

Channel 9 you say? I'm guessing Chris Waddle wasn't available for an interview because it was Scorchio!!!

images.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here