Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] The best band that nobody has ever heard of

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
There are many, many that know of The Chameleons and, I think, even I've heard of I Like Trains. But there's plenty of other artistic creations that you're intimately aware of that I, and others, have no clue about.

ILikeTrains are amazing. One of my favourite bands.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Factory Records first signing and Tony Wilson's favourite Band, never came onto the radar, probably never made a penny for the label but utterly wonderful. Poor old Vini is in a complete mess these days post Stroke, 40 plus years of smoking industrial quantities of weed caught up with him... :down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMRdKp7BewU

Absolutely love Vini :bowdown:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
One of my fav live acts from the 80`s. Great fun gigs.
Sure more people than nobody has heard of them

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
My mate has a band and they’re absolutely quality. They’re called megabyte 1000.
They practice a lot but still waiting for their first gig

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There are many, many that know of The Chameleons and, I think, even I've heard of I Like Trains. But there's plenty of other artistic creations that you're intimately aware of that I, and others, have no clue about.

Mark Burgess's (Chameleons's singer and bassist) autobiography is one of best I've ever read.

A couple of other good bands to throw into the mix are Zerra One, B Movie (Mansfield's finest) and The Luddites, who had one appearance on The Tube but were great.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Mark Burgess's (Chameleons's singer and bassist) autobiography is one of best I've ever read.

A couple of other good bands to throw into the mix are Zerra One, B Movie (Mansfield's finest) and The Luddites, who had one appearance on The Tube but were great.

I actually had a rather different image of 'artistic creations' associated with you than an underrated band.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I Like Trains have a new album out in a few months.

I’m really looking forward to it. I popped the new track, The Truth, on the best song you’ve heard today thread the day it came out. Really interesting change of direction but still sounds great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here