• No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Cummings breaks rules

So you agree then Cummings broke the rules, just that for better reasons.

I don’t know or care to be honest, if the excuse he gave to the people that employ him is acceptable to them or not is a matter for his employer.
One thing is for sure, it has certainly triggered the usual hysterical fannys on here.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Doing what is the best for Me and mine, what the others do is upto them, chill out, have a nice beer and a ruby tonight, all will be well.

And how exactly, did you defending nonces against the Crown Prosecution Service, fit into this philosophy of yours ???

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I don’t know or care to be honest, if the excuse he gave to the people that employ him is acceptable to them or not is a matter for his employer.
One thing is for sure, it has certainly triggered the usual hysterical fannys on here.

You don’t care because you’re probably not a grandparent who hasn’t seen their grandkids for 2 months because they’ve been respectfully following the advice the government and their advisers have been giving. There is no hysteria, just decency really of asking the question that I follow the rules why is a rule maker exempt - a democratic principle in and of itself, Orwellian really.

You’ve already stated you’re only interested in yourself, so of course it won’t really bother you, but it will bother a lot of people and they won’t be ‘leftwaffe’ they’ll be elderly Tory voters in the shires, the silent majority.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just in case this hasn't made it here already:-

[tweet]1264126356008427520[/tweet]

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You don’t care because you’re probably not a grandparent who hasn’t seen their grandkids for 2 months because they’ve been respectfully following the advice the government and their advisers have been giving. There is no hysteria, just decency really of asking the question that I follow the rules why is a rule maker exempt - a democratic principle in and of itself, Orwellian really.

You’ve already stated you’re only interested in yourself, so of course it won’t really bother you, but it will bother a lot of people and they won’t be ‘leftwaffe’ they’ll be elderly Tory voters in the shires, the silent majority.

It will all blow over in a couple of days, he’ll either be sacked, resign or keep his job, nothing the panty wetters can do about it, as I said I couldn’t be arsed either way, his work is done, he got Brexit done and the remainiacs will never forgive him for that.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I’m not offering support, just thought it would help the debate to offer an alternative angle, as I said earlier could not give two Bollox if he stays or goes, we’ve got Brexit done, his work here is done.

But you haven’t. It’s not done until the document is signed which is years away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
We, we , we’re all leaving now..

We may be leaving but we haven’t left. If something is done then it’s finished. If you are doing something then it hasn’t finished. A novel concept and one a five year old can understand, but clearly you can’t.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Oooooh the drama.

Most would say gallivanting around the country while suffering symptoms of a highly infectious and often lethal illness, and exposing innocent people to it entirely unnecessarily, counts as a little more than "drama" but you do you.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Most would say gallivanting around the country while suffering symptoms of a highly infectious and often lethal illness, and exposing innocent people to it entirely unnecessarily, counts as a little more than "drama" but you do you.

Gallivanting.
LOL.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

It's entirely possible that most grandparents including many elderly Tory voters in the shires would understand that trying to make sure a young grandchild is properly cared for when both parents are self-isolating/ill is understandable, (certainly not the crime of the century described by Cummings haters) as they would help out in similar circumstances. :shrug:

The cabinet rallies round ....

I know how ill coronavirus makes you. It was entirely right for Dom Cummings to find childcare for his toddler, when both he and his wife were getting ill.

— Matt Hancock (@MattHancock) May 23, 2020

Taking care of your wife and young child is justifiable and reasonable, trying to score political points over it isn’t. https://t.co/QVkFmKgOsW

— Rishi Sunak (@RishiSunak) May 23, 2020

It’s reasonable and fair to ask for an explanation on this. And it has been provided: two parents with Coronavirus, were anxiously taking care of their young child. Those now seeking to politicise it should take a long hard look in the mirror. https://t.co/fvfvPmlccQ

— Dominic Raab (@DominicRaab) May 23, 2020

Caring for your wife and child is not a crime https://t.co/YCXWhKTq28

— Michael Gove (@michaelgove) May 23, 2020

Will he survive? Probably ..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here