• No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’m living the dream.

Your dream is to live in a land where the population are subjected to rules which those in power flagrantly ignore with no consequence? Funny sort of dream.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Your dream is to live in a land where the population are subjected to rules which those in power flagrantly ignore with no consequence? Funny sort of dream.

Doing what is the best for Me and mine, what the others do is upto them, chill out, have a nice beer and a ruby tonight, all will be well.

Wow. Just wow.

This country is utterly ****ed. And they’re laughing at us. Seriously, **** this Tory government. I’ve tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but they’ve been caught completely with their pants down here and unbelievably CONTINUE to try and lie their way out of it, gaslighting everyone as they go.

Seriously, **** off.

This 10000%.

Not Me digging, just giving an alternative view of the situation, could not give a Bollox if He stays or goes, we’ve got Brexit done so no skin off my sizeable hooter.

hahahah Brexit done? You've got top be joking. It's far from done. It will never be done, it's a huge task and we'll have to stick inline with some of the EU's requirements anyway.

As for your other comments, I can see you only care about yourself with the me me me rhetoric, can't say I'm surprised to hear that from a Brexit voter. How you can stick up for the Tories after this shitshow is beyond me.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
hahahah Brexit done? You've got top be joking. It's far from done. It will never be done, it's a huge task and we'll have to stick inline with some of the EU's requirements anyway.

As for your other comments, I can see you only care about yourself with the me me me rhetoric, can't say I'm surprised to hear that from a Brexit voter. How you can stick up for the Tories after this shitshow is beyond me.

LOL

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I like to I offer a different angle to the usual Leftwaffe and democracy deniers, but if WUM suits you ...

Is there an echo in here?

Is Matt Hancock in the Leftwaffe?

He said of Neil Ferguson that he was “speechless” and added: “I think he took the right decision to resign.” So Matt was speechless as he gave a speech as to what he thought about someone who was advising the government but in turn breaking the rules they were setting. Democracy eh, can be a pain at times. Like promising not to have checks in the Irish Sea for goods being transported within our own country, but then having to admit there will be checks.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Doing what is the best for Me and mine, what the others do is upto them, chill out, have a nice beer and a ruby tonight, all will be well.

I hope all the innocent people Cummings put at risk with his little roadtrip are still around to enjoy a beer and a curry on any night.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
As if he couldn’t have organized childcare in London. Don’t make me laugh. He won’t resign here, his paymasters in the Kremlin won’t have that.

Trying to work out the angle, they knew this would get out eventually.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Is Matt Hancock in the Leftwaffe?

He said of Neil Ferguson that he was “speechless” and added: “I think he took the right decision to resign.” So Matt was speechless as he gave a speech as to what he thought about someone who was advising the government but in turn breaking the rules they were setting. Democracy eh, can be a pain at times. Like promising not to have checks in the Irish Sea for goods being transported within our own country, but then having to admit there will be checks.

Ferguson was breaking lockdown rules to shove his mutton dagger up another mans Wife.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Cummings breaks rules

I like to offer a different angle to the usual Leftwaffe and democracy deniers, but if WUM suits you ...

Is there an echo in here?

You do know that by doing what he did, he’s effectively saying to the rest of the uk. “ you’re all a bunch of sad, deluded, pathetic sheep.” He couldn’t give a shit about the common man or anyone else for that matter. He’s laughing at you for your blind support and total lack of self respect.

In terms of sheep the corbyn fanatics were just as bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You do know that by doing what he did, he’s effectively saying to the rest of the uk. “ you’re all a bunch of sad, deluded, pathetic sheep.” He couldn’t give a shit about the common man or anyone else for that matter. He’s laughing at you for your blind support and total lack of self respect.

In terms of sheep the corbyn fanatics were just as bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m not offering support, just thought it would help the debate to offer an alternative angle, as I said earlier could not give two Bollox if he stays or goes, we’ve got Brexit done, his work here is done.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here