Will Cummings go ?

• Yes

Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

Jimmy Grimble

Cummings breaks rules

Weirdly on Twitter the phrases/words related to the story currently trending include:

Durham (#1)
Laura Kuenssberg (#7)
Neil Ferguson (#9)
Dominic (#10)
Classic Dom (#12)
Mary Wakefield (#30)

But not Dominic Cummings?! Is ‘Cummings’ censored because of ‘cum’? Can people not spell Cummings correctly?

Seems odd.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Number briefing he is going nowhere.

What a shit show there are. One rule for us, one rule for them.

What is exposes is how utterly utterly useless they as they shitting themselves that their un-elected guru is on the edge.

Ringo went home when he didn't like the food. Watch other Tory MPs follow.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Laura Brexitberg literally just openly lying to us. How the **** is that not breaking multiple rules?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Well the defence has started already

[tweet]1263914724305055745[/tweet]

I'm sure someone will soon stroll earnestly along to tell us we're only bleating because he's one of them.... The thing is many of us have been obeying the rules as we understand them staying home day after day after day, avoiding contact with others etc etc, now many amongst that number will think, hang on, it's okay for me to got the parents so they can help look after the kids? Then it's a snowball, lockdown is only enforceable by the goodwill of the people and once that goodwill is gone.... That's how serious this is, it's not some had a quickie with a secretary at the treasury get you hand slapped thing, it's so much more than that. For the record, it doesn't really matter if there were some loophole that allowed this, perception is everything and he, more than most, absolutely knows this. Tosser.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So just to clarify, the BBC are confirming that if you have coronavirus, it is ok to drive to the other end of the country to see the grandparents.

So to be able to see my wife’s parents in Nottingham, I need to get infected, then I can see them. Cool. Thanks for clarifying.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I think the thing with this specimen is that he is colossally arrogant. I don't think it is the typical Tory toff arrogance based on generations of in-breeding privilege. This guy is on a different level: he really believes he's some kind of superior being and that normal rules don't apply. He's a self-style 'disruptor' - his mission is to tear-up and tear-down. Normal rules shouldn't apply - he's special. so special.

Or, in plain English, a tosser.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Neil Ferguson - resigned.
Scottish Chief Medical Officer - resigned.

Neither broke the rules while infected with symptoms.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Laura Brexitberg literally just openly lying to us. How the **** is that not breaking multiple rules?

She could be in Russia or China and the State would be telling her to tone her support down a bit.

She does post on here sometimes as mouldy shoes or something...

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Absolutely disgraceful. Kuensberg too. Really dislike her. Pair of slippery shits. How can he not be breaking lockdown rules? His child could have infected his elderly parents at the very least. Disgusting. Pray he goes. Doubt he will. Watch this space for a new piece of 'news' in the next day or so to deflect this heat...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Cummings breaks rules

I notice by their coverage that the Sun are really not bothered with this Story. It’s not their online headline this morning (as it is virtually everywhere else) and there is no editorial bias in the language describing his actions, you could say that it’s a very balanced bit of reporting which is strange because the Sun are very rarely known for this.

The Mail online is different though, it seems that their editors believe their readers might well be a little pissed off with the hypocrisy shown by Johnson’s odd little Rasputin/Campbell hybrid.

Last edited:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Can't devote any energy to this. Kuensberg is a snake who keeps shedding her skin. Why sack Cummings he will be back as soon as the heat is off and so it goes on.

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
If you haven't seen it already this is worth a read

https://spectator.us/getting-coronavirus-bring-clarity/

Its an article from Mary Wakefield ( his wife ) stating Dominic was bed bound for 10 days and "After the uncertainty of the bug itself, we emerged from quarantine into the almost comical uncertainty of London lockdown" Strangely no mention of the trip across the country etc

He must be made to go for this surely otherwise it has the potential to cause a huge lockdown breakdown, if those at the top are not following the rules then I cannot see how anyone below can be expected to

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I notice by their coverage that the Sun are really not bothered with this Story. It’s not their online headline this morning (as it is virtually everywhere else) and there is no editorial bias in the language describing his actions, you could say that it’s a very balanced bit of reporting which is strange because the Sun are very rarely known for this.

The Mail online is different though, it seems that their editors believe their readers might well be a little pissed off with the hypocrisy shown by Johnson’s odd little Rasputin/Campbell hybrid.

Of course, grandparents being core Tory voters have been told not to see their grandkids - they don’t like being told what to do at the best of times, then chief advisor takes kids across length of country to see grandparents. Oh dear.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Can't devote any energy to this. Kuensberg is a snake who keeps shedding her skin. Why sack Cummings he will be back as soon as the heat is off and so it goes on.

I am guessing she is the exception that proves the rule that the BBC is full of lefties. Just saw a tweet that sums up my feelings on this :-

I usually roll my eyes at zoomers on all sides blarting about such and such a journalist being biased but Laura Kuenssberg tweeting another journalist who has just broken a huge story to tell them they're wrong and give them the Government line is not a good look.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I’m looking forward to Matt Hancock’s comments on Mr Cummings who said about Prof Neil Ferguson that he was “speechless” and added: “I think he took the right decision to resign.”

What is right for the goose is right for the gander hey Matt?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I'm sure someone will soon stroll earnestly along to tell us we're only bleating because he's one of them.... The thing is many of us have been obeying the rules as we understand them staying home day after day after day, avoiding contact with others etc etc, now many amongst that number will think, hang on, it's okay for me to got the parents so they can help look after the kids? Then it's a snowball, lockdown is only enforceable by the goodwill of the people and once that goodwill is gone.... That's how serious this is, it's not some had a quickie with a secretary at the treasury get you hand slapped thing, it's so much more than that. For the record, it doesn't really matter if there were some loophole that allowed this, perception is everything and he, more than most, absolutely knows this. Tosser.

Exactly!

And surely neither of them should have been DRIVING .... anywhere!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Unbelievable!
A really ludicrous thing to do. He should resign.
And yes, I am Tory voter!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Unbelievable!
A really ludicrous thing to do. He should resign.
And yes, I am Tory voter!

If Cummings gets sacked/resigns then his glove puppet BJ might as well throw in the towel also, because him and his cabinet of mediocrities are otherwise bereft of intellectual ideas, however nasty

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here