Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

92 29.39%
  • No

221 70.61%
Page 2 of 253 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

11 Not allowed!
    Didn't an advisor to government who broke the rules on self isolation end up being " advised " to quit ? obviously NOT the same situation for Dominic Cummings, after all his boss was able to flit between several homes recently without a problem. People really need to re-read Animal Farm , " All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. "
    I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
    Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015

• North Stand Chat

advertising

8 Not allowed!
      Apparently, the Labour statement said the following:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 22.29.57.png 
Views:	361 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	123946

They are completely wrong, of course. There's nothing we expect more in this day and age than for there to be one rule for us and another for Johnson's lackeys.
      Retired racing greyhounds make fantastic pets. For more information, visit Greyhound Gap or Greyhound Rescue West of England
      Progressive Patriot clapham_gull's Avatar

16 Not allowed!
      Self entitled piece of shit.

Would love have travelled to see my mother with MS but realised I was a potential risk to her. My neighbor tested positive

Beyond Cummings, the Government have sat on this information for weeks.

Lets hope this eugenics loving, deluded pseudo intellectual disappears from public life in the morning.

1 Not allowed!
      He is a communications and political genius having done a job to our Country similar to the weavers who convinced the Emprorer in "The Emperor's New Clothes" twice!

He is the second most important person after Johnson, the Government may well collapse without him so whatever the right or wrongs, the majority is too big, he ain’t going nowhere.

It is indeed, one rule for Cummings and another rule for the rest of us. The tabloids(Mirror excepted) will back the nasty little c*** to the hilt on this.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Rune View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      He is a communications and political genius having done a job to our Country similar to the weavers who convinced the Emprorer in "The Emperor's New Clothes" twice!

He is the second most important person after Johnson, the Government may well collapse without him so whatever the right or wrongs, the majority is too big, he ain’t going nowhere.

It is indeed, one rule for Cummings and another rule for the rest of us. The tabloids(Mirror excepted) will back the nasty little c*** to the hilt on this.
      I think he will be gone. The Conservative party are far from united and many MPs were unhappy that he was kept on post Brexit.

Boris Johnson position (within the party) is far from secure at the moment. He got them their majority, but his usefulness is limited. Raab and Gove will be sharpening their knives.
      Way Down South

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by clapham_gull View Post
      I think he will be gone. The Conservative party are far from united and many MPs were unhappy that he was kept on post Brexit.

Boris Johnson position (within the party) is far from secure at the moment. He got them their majority, but his usefulness is limited. Raab and Gove will be sharpening their knives.
      After the way they ditched Neil Ferguson there can be no outcome other than Cummings' sacking/resignation; anything else would be indefensible.
      Yo soy Albion

0 Not allowed!
      Well the defence has started already

Maybe you'd describe me as blinded by hope and deluded in the fantasies weaved by our eight-legged and sinister leader, but so what. I would rather be lost in the half-cocked dreams of those with the power to persuade than be endlessly pressed by the blathering insomniacs who haven't dreamt for a decade or more and feel the need to talk until all those around them drop, and share their misery.

12 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Grimble View Post
      Well the defence has started already

https://twitter.com/bbclaurak/status...305055745?s=21
      Source says his trip was within guidelines as Cummings went to stay with his parents so they could help with childcare while he and his wife were ill - they insist no breach of lockdown
      Bollocks, compete and utter bollocks.

Traveled from the heat of the Westminster epidemic (it was number one at the time) to another part of the country whilst ill. No exceptional circumstances, a wealthy man very much in the centre of government who could have found another solution.

Self entitled hypocritical toe rag.

If the rest of the country had done that there wouldn't be a lock down.

Go now and continue your career as a shock jock pseudo academic on the fringes of YouTube, public office isn't your place.

Let's see if the same Tory MPs who rounded on Scotland's chief medical officer are consistent with their views on Cummings.
      Last edited by clapham_gull; 22-05-2020 at 22:31.

Cummings breaks rules

2 Not allowed!
      Why would you travel 250 miles and risk infecting your parents? He would’ve stopped off on route for petrol / toilet facilities, potentially spreading the virus. He’ll have to resign or be sacked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Quinney View Post
      Why would you travel 250 miles and risk infecting your parents? He would’ve stopped off on route for petrol / toilet facilities, potentially spreading the virus. He’ll have to resign or be sacked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
      He said it was so his kid could be looked after by their grandparents.

Fair enough

Boris Johnson: 18th March- 'children should not be left with older grandparents, or older relatives, who may be particularly vulnerable or fall into some of the vulnerable groups'

Oh..
      'I've been forbidden from announcing anymore targets or deadlines'