• No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Must surely be sacked for this?

Jesus, find me a cabinet minister who hasn't done something which they would have been sacked for even 5 years ago...

Nobody gets fired these days. Our glorious PM cannot afford to lose his chums.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've been feeling a bit guilty driving 2 miles for a cheeky walk in some empty forest, and I'm well.

He's been taking the piss, hasn't he.

The other adviser resigned, didn't he.

I hope Cummings stays in post. So we can smell the stink. As a reminder. What a stinker.
Who knew? He never seemed like a bit of a cnt at all at any time, at all, did he? ???:shrug:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Cummings breaks rules

Do we think he got spotted on purpose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Lockdown for us; go as you please for them.

It’s starting to be a regular occurrence, this.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Didn't an advisor to government who broke the rules on self isolation end up being " advised " to quit ? obviously NOT the same situation for Dominic Cummings, after all his boss was able to flit between several homes recently without a problem. People really need to re-read Animal Farm , " All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. "

black & white seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Brighton
Apparently, the Labour statement said the following:

Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 22.29.57.png

They are completely wrong, of course. There's nothing we expect more in this day and age than for there to be one rule for us and another for Johnson's lackeys.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Self entitled piece of shit.

Would love have travelled to see my mother with MS but realised I was a potential risk to her. My neighbor tested positive

Beyond Cummings, the Government have sat on this information for weeks.

Lets hope this eugenics loving, deluded pseudo intellectual disappears from public life in the morning.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He is a communications and political genius having done a job to our Country similar to the weavers who convinced the Emprorer in "The Emperor's New Clothes" twice!

He is the second most important person after Johnson, the Government may well collapse without him so whatever the right or wrongs, the majority is too big, he ain’t going nowhere.

It is indeed, one rule for Cummings and another rule for the rest of us. The tabloids(Mirror excepted) will back the nasty little c*** to the hilt on this.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
He is a communications and political genius having done a job to our Country similar to the weavers who convinced the Emprorer in "The Emperor's New Clothes" twice!

He is the second most important person after Johnson, the Government may well collapse without him so whatever the right or wrongs, the majority is too big, he ain’t going nowhere.

It is indeed, one rule for Cummings and another rule for the rest of us. The tabloids(Mirror excepted) will back the nasty little c*** to the hilt on this.

I think he will be gone. The Conservative party are far from united and many MPs were unhappy that he was kept on post Brexit.

Boris Johnson position (within the party) is far from secure at the moment. He got them their majority, but his usefulness is limited. Raab and Gove will be sharpening their knives.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
I think he will be gone. The Conservative party are far from united and many MPs were unhappy that he was kept on post Brexit.

Boris Johnson position (within the party) is far from secure at the moment. He got them their majority, but his usefulness is limited. Raab and Gove will be sharpening their knives.

After the way they ditched Neil Ferguson there can be no outcome other than Cummings' sacking/resignation; anything else would be indefensible.

Jimmy Grimble

Well the defence has started already

[tweet]1263914724305055745[/tweet]

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Source says his trip was within guidelines as Cummings went to stay with his parents so they could help with childcare while he and his wife were ill - they insist no breach of lockdown

Bollocks, compete and utter bollocks.

Traveled from the heat of the Westminster epidemic (it was number one at the time) to another part of the country whilst ill. No exceptional circumstances, a wealthy man very much in the centre of government who could have found another solution.

Self entitled hypocritical toe rag.

If the rest of the country had done that there wouldn't be a lock down.

Go now and continue your career as a shock jock pseudo academic on the fringes of YouTube, public office isn't your place.

Let's see if the same Tory MPs who rounded on Scotland's chief medical officer are consistent with their views on Cummings.

Last edited:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Cummings breaks rules

Why would you travel 250 miles and risk infecting your parents? He would’ve stopped off on route for petrol / toilet facilities, potentially spreading the virus. He’ll have to resign or be sacked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why would you travel 250 miles and risk infecting your parents? He would’ve stopped off on route for petrol / toilet facilities, potentially spreading the virus. He’ll have to resign or be sacked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

He said it was so his kid could be looked after by their grandparents.

Fair enough

Boris Johnson: 18th March- 'children should not be left with older grandparents, or older relatives, who may be particularly vulnerable or fall into some of the vulnerable groups'

Oh..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here