Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We're On Our Way

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
That was a great watch. Its surprising the amount of games I forgot in such a small amount of time. As painful as it was, it should have shown the last few games when the league title was lost, that was part of the story.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Marvellous stuff. Admit I was "something in my eye" again at the end. The parade stuff (which we went to) really got me.

It was the little kids all wearing Albion shirts, when for so many years they'd have all been Barcelona, Man U, Arsenal etc......

Like Inigo said "That's it, we've done it".

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
This should win a BAFTA, amazing times a season we'll never forget

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I remember travelling down from work for that Sheffield Wednesday home win, and I'm so glad I did.

One of the best games I've seen at that ground. It had everything...and how the place erupted when Knocky got on the end of that cross...it was absolutely fantastic.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Great watch, so many great home wins, Wednesday, Derby, Leeds, Reading, Fulham with Norwich the pick for me. Loved the Friday night games.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I remember travelling down from work for that Sheffield Wednesday home win, and I'm so glad I did.

One of the best games I've seen at that ground. It had everything...and how the place erupted when Knocky got on the end of that cross...it was absolutely fantastic.

This was the game where I felt something was different and something was really happening. When Murray was sent off we were about to go a goal down....but we ended up winning and with more players on the pitch.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely loved watching that. Thanks for posting

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Excellent start to a Sunday. Me and the missus just watched this in bed. Wonderful memories - absolute SCENES on the train back to Brighton and down Queens Road. Steve Sidwell seems like a lovely bloke.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Some great memories in that video, and great to hear from the team about how much it meant to them.

Some valuable contributions in that season, particularly from the likes of Baldock who had a great season, and Pocognoli who, if it wasn't that that free-kick and the cross for Knocky's winner against Massive, we may not have got there. (I maintain that was one of the best crosses i've ever seen). Hemed also being the COOLEST person on the planet from 12 yards.

Plus the bit-part players who still gave their all: Uwe, Goldson, Sidwell, Rosenior etc....we had a kick-ass squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here