Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Can we make live matches better?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Just out of interest why, when it says that there are no risks or disadvantages in contributing, are over-65s barred from participating on 'ethical' grounds?

Sorry, but it makes me inclined to stay well away.

Hey, guys. I am a big fan of the Premier League. I really appreciate the platform because it is a good place where we can share our opinions and fan stories about favorite football teams on it.

I have a plea. Could you help me take the survey about fan experience in the Premier League? It will take you a couple of minutes. Many thanks. The link is here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...n7UUxoSDl-h5fuOVqiDiiPsg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Is this for a Uni project? Or is this for financial gains? Or are you a dodgy git?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Hey, guys. I am a big fan of the Premier League.

image.jpeg

Armchair fan, Liverpool is my guess. :rolleyes:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Financial income a compulsory question with no option on prefer not to say.
Had to look up what AR was as introduction wrongly assumed this would be known.
Didn't answer any questions based on this and although under 65 fail to understand why they are excluded on ethical grounds.

Just seems a poorly constructed survey.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Can we make live matches better?

For who?

The purpose of the study is to identify young fans’ unmet experience in the Premier League in terms of fan segmentation, in order to improve fan satisfaction thus maximising financial benefits in the global sport industry

I suspect not for me.

I understand having a control group but something seems slightly sinister about excluding 65+ on ethical grounds. Feel like there is an undiscussed agenda here. I mean perhaps I’m just now a paranoid mess thanks to mistrust with anyone outside of the walls of my house but reads like a lucrative commission from the PL via Loughborough uni than an independent project.

Good luck with it tho.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Is there a question about bottle tops? If not, it’s flawed research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here