Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When will we, and when should we next play at the Amex in front of a full house?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I've always loved your optimism! not at the date, but the league we will be playing in, and the oppostion! :D

Only joking btw, just my typical irony/sarcasm.

I see us staying up, and not needing Operation Sabotage this season, to achieve it. Personal view, we can only get better on the pitch, my hunch is that Potter, Ashworth and the players will use this hiatus to reset.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am not sure why some people are saying next year. On what basis ? The virus is out there now and will be out there forever until a vaccine is found, if a vaccine is found and until then the officials will not allow any gatherings of people so the answer could be years. My worry is how the hell do we get out of this lockdown mentality now anyway ? The government has effectively terrorized the population and their real challenge will be to persuade many people to come out from behind their sofa's and cross the threshold of their front door. So if 30 000 crowds were even allowed, nowhere near 30 000 would go with this virus out there still, maybe 15 000

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here