Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] 200 mph on Sussex road

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm just thankful he wasn't on a bicycle, doing 10mph.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
That’s some acceleration. Sussex Road does not give much run up.

0F1FFCD5-594F-4971-973C-D747F5D363F0.jpeg

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Is it real? Cars are transport to me but I've been known to watch programs like top gear etc and seem to recall from them that they've said things about super cars that they have a top speed of 170-ishmph.

Any idea what car it is?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm surprised he quickly left other cars behind him.

You'd have thought the police would be interested in the car that overtook him :facepalm:

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Is it real? Cars are transport to me but I've been known to watch programs like top gear etc and seem to recall from them that they've said things about super cars that they have a top speed of 170-ishmph.

Any idea what car it is?

I understand it’s an Audi RS6 and I predict whoever it was will get a knock at the door within the next 24 hours

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Any idea what car it is?

38fd0d1643ef3d81f19971243de76510.jpg

A speed camera in Littlehampton took this image earlier in the day.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Most Sooper Dooper Cars from the likes of McLaren CAN do over 200 MPH if set up correctly which as far as I can understand it involves the right (or wrong) software. I have little doubt that you could get a top end Sports Car to exceed 220 or even 230MPH if you faffed around with it. Not sure what the point would be.

I hope Edna isn't watching this thread but I will admit to doing over 130MPH on an empty Dual on my old GPz750 and have done almost as much on my current (and almost certainly last ) bike, again on a deserted Dual (5AM). A bit of fun but wouldn't dream of doing it if there were others about.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As this is the defacto transportation thread.

I'd like to show you what someone drinking and cycling looks like:-

[tweet]1263890628812967936[/tweet]

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Genuine question: Is there more footage that shows his reg number?

I doubt it. I mean, what sort of pratt would stick that on the internet for the whole world to see?

Hmmm.... actually yes, there could well be.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I hope that ignorant selfish prick ploughed into a concrete overpass pillar and did us all a favour.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If it's where I think it is then judging by the light it's probably mid-morning, so must have been at some point since 23rd March as no way that road is that quiet at that time under normal circumstances.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Really is like russian roulette. If he does this on a regular basis it is only a matter of time.

Let's just hope when the inevitable happens he doesn't take some poor, innocent sod out with him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here