Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MyAlbion+ membership revamp

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The club have revamped the membership scheme, presumably in light of uncertainty around what the ticket-buying priority may actually mean next season.

The £25 adult membership looks good value, particularly if you are a regular programme reader.

- £10 shop voucher
- eProgramme for the remainder of this season and all of next. Sounds like these are going to be available to buy at £2 on a game-by-game basis.
- Welcome pack with a stated £15 value
- Access to competitions, offers, Q&As with players and quizzes
- Bonus loyalty points

Priority access to tickets remains a benefit, although it's obviously uncertain if that could mean anything before the end of season 20/21.

MORE >>> https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1671232/new-benefits-for-myalbion-members

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Slightly off topic, but i noticed at Arsenal, if you are a member, an Arsenal season ticket holder can transfer their match seat to you any amount of games during a season for the princely sum of £1 admin fee via their online portal.

Barber Out

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Do we have any idea what the welcome pack might entail?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The club have revamped the membership scheme, presumably in light of uncertainty around what the ticket-buying priority may actually mean next season.

The £25 adult membership looks good value, particularly if you are a regular programme reader.

- £10 shop voucher
- eProgramme for the remainder of this season and all of next. Sounds like these are going to be available to buy at £2 on a game-by-game basis.
- Welcome pack with a stated £15 value
- Access to competitions, offers, Q&As with players and quizzes
- Bonus loyalty points

Priority access to tickets remains a benefit, although it's obviously uncertain if that could mean anything before the end of season 20/21.

MORE >>> https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1671232/new-benefits-for-myalbion-members

They first offered the eProgramme a few years ago, which was great for an overseas fan. But after a couple of seasons they withdrew it (which was bloody annoying as I knew that a fair few lower league clubs were still offering that service).

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

They first offered the eProgramme a few years ago, which was great for an overseas fan. But after a couple of seasons they withdrew it (which was bloody annoying as I knew that a fair few lower league clubs were still offering that service).

Actually, it sounds like the "eProgramme" and "digital" programme might be two different things:-

All MyAlbion+ members we will be provided with a free e-programme for every home league match including the remaining games of 2019/20 played behind closed doors. Packed with interviews and behind the scenes footage we hope you will enjoy having this part of matchday at your fingertips. The programme will cost £2 per copy for all non-members and represents a great saving for MyAlbion+ members.

We are planning a new digital and printed programme subscription offering for our 2019/20 and 2020/21 season-ticket holders for both the remaining matches of this season, and looking at different subscription options for next season. Once we have more clarity on matches and fixtures we will be able to provide an update.

So, the eProgramme will be some sort of online, match-related, mainly video content?

And the new digital programme is simply an electronic file of the printed programme?

:shrug:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Do we have any idea what the welcome pack might entail?

Not sure what it is, but even blind I'd be happy for them to save the money and give it to AITC or something like that.

I'll have the £10 voucher though :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here