Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Dyatlov Pass incident - one for the CT folk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I wasn't previously aware of this incident dating from 1959 until I saw an article on Auntie's website.

It has everything for the CT aficionado - Russia, 9 dead young people, radiation (?), KGB/CIA (?), cover up (?), alien abduction (?), military secret testing (?), torture (?) by local tribesmen angered by the group's intrusion onto sacred lands (?), mutilation of the bodies (but only some of them - how weird is that?), several official investigations including one announced only last year that has already, prior to the investigation starting, determined that the cause of death can only be one of three possible (natural of course) reasons, and yeti (?).

yeti-950x624.jpeg

Consider it my gift to CT folk to knock themselves out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/extra/SoLiOdJyCK/mystery_of_dyatlov_pass

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
Well, it could be yeti, or it could be aliens, but it isn't, it never is. I have always guessed it was pissed up locals taking a fancy to some of the girls and it just got out of control.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I wasn't previously aware of this incident dating from 1959 until I saw an article on Auntie's website.

It has everything for the CT aficionado - Russia, 9 dead young people, radiation (?), KGB/CIA (?), cover up (?), alien abduction (?), military secret testing (?), torture (?) by local tribesmen angered by the group's intrusion onto sacred lands (?), mutilation of the bodies (but only some of them - how weird is that?), several official investigations including one announced only last year that has already, prior to the investigation starting, determined that the cause of death can only be one of three possible (natural of course) reasons, and yeti (?).

View attachment 123855

But you saw it on the BBC. The MSM! FFS, typical sheeple. There's no way the lizard / zionist / Illuminati (delete as appropriate) controlled liberal elite Beeb would have this on their website if it was a conspiracy. It has to be on YOUTUBE. :facepalm:

Unless, of course, it was a false flag.

As you were.

:mad:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

View attachment 123855

Why on earth do websites use white text on a dark background? Now my eyes are ****ed. Thanks [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION]

ShivasIrons

Feb 16, 2018
Well, it could be yeti, or it could be aliens, but it isn't, it never is. I have always guessed it was pissed up locals taking a fancy to some of the girls and it just got out of control.

There are no local people. The Mansi tribe has been ruled out. I find this as one of the most interesting events that has never been explained.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
can it be put down to a bad LSD trip?

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
possible, though it doesn't explain other aspects including radiation burns. You'd also wonder why people who were travelling in such a dangerous place from a wilderness perspective would just decide to do something which would put them at risk. It wasn't a casual hike, this was quite a serious trek.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Probably too long ago to have much hope of solving it now. You might think that if it were a military cover up someone would have spoken by now....
A mystery worthy of the X Files ( That was a damned good series!) send for Mulder and sculls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here