Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pick For Britain

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Most of Sussex seems to have been turned into vineyards........

Most of it is grazing, Sweetcorn ( For cattle) wheat/barley or rapeseed. Not much other than that, times past West Sussex ( Worthing in particular ) was famous for its Tomatoes.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Not convenient ?

Aah, but they've changed since then. It's no longer get on your bike, it's defend your place, and defend it especially from all those nasties that come over here and protect that place by working in the NHS, social care or other forms of employment that involve wiping the arses of bike-hoppers-turned-place-protectors.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Shame this wasn't in Newhaven, I would be interested in a few hours a day.
Arundel is too far out for me. Hope your friend of a friend finds the people they need.

Fear ye not. I have a bike that I'm willing to donate to you, if you can make it round these parts. Be careful though, there are junkies in the vicinity.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Most of it is grazing, Sweetcorn ( For cattle) wheat/barley or rapeseed. Not much other than that, times past West Sussex ( Worthing in particular ) was famous for its Tomatoes.

Yeah I know, but vineyards are popping up all over the place, particularly locally.....

May 5, 2020
Sussex
One of the positives I am hoping for from this crisis is a resurgence and boom in the crop growing industry in the south.people need to eat and growing food provides good healthy work.due to the urgent nature of the situation i am definitely considering a move into picking fruit and veg maybe with an eye on a long term move into that field ,if u excuse the pun.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here