Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion NHS shirt

Jul 7, 2003
Saw someone wearing one in Worthing this morning so they are on their way.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't believe the club are reduced to saving thruppence by using Yodel. Click on 'Tracking' when your parcel is marked as Out For Delivery and it brings up a map telling you where you live, as opposed to where your parcel is. Good luck with that as an ongoing business model :wozza:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Can't believe the club are reduced to saving thruppence by using Yodel. Click on 'Tracking' when your parcel is marked as Out For Delivery and it brings up a map telling you where you live, as opposed to where your parcel is. Good luck with that as an ongoing business model :wozza:

Is it where you live though? :lolol:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

Didn’t for me? Told me where the parcel was and which number on the list I was that day. So checked roughly when I thought that might be and I was the next delivery. You might have checked before the van was out?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Didn’t for me? Told me where the parcel was and which number on the list I was that day. So checked roughly when I thought that might be and I was the next delivery. You might have checked before the van was out?

Never got that option, so far as I could see. Fair play to Yodel tho, has to be said, for providing a mechanism for texting / phoning the delivery driver while he's out on his round. Shirt was delivered without drama and driver duly tipped for his troubles. Pretty sure the driver's got more than enough hassles to deal with on his round though, without having to communicate via text/phone with his customers, including me. So an upgrade to Yodel app to include proper parcel tracing would be a welcome addition shirley

*edit* Yodel appeared to sub-contract my delivery to CITYSPRINT which is maybe why we got different tracking options

Last edited:

el punal

Yes, they’re crap but I got mine okay. I suppose as it’s not Christmas it hasn’t been delivered to some remote village in the Outer Hebrides. Isn’t the village of Twatt in that neck of the woods? :cheers:

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
Mine was delivered via Yodel last week no drama - Its a present for my nursey wifes birthday next week so really pleased its arrived on time.

Jimmy Grimble

Mine arrived today but with a poorly ironed (?) on ‘Thank You NHS’ logo.

If it was a normal shirt I was buying as a gift for someone, I’d be asking for a return. Not sure it’s appropriate for me to do that with this though. I’m only planning on using it for exercise every now and then.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Mine arrived today but with a poorly ironed (?) on ‘Thank You NHS’ logo.

If it was a normal shirt I was buying as a gift for someone, I’d be asking for a return. Not sure it’s appropriate for me to do that with this though. I’m only planning on using it for exercise every now and then.

‘Heat pressed’ is the terminology. Yes, it’s pressed on over the top of the American Express wordmark. I also noticed that the blue colour doesn’t match the NHS brand colour which should be Pantone 300C.

I saw That Met Police FC had planned to use the NHS logo on next years kit with the rainbow and “thanks to” wording. The NHS have barred them from using their branding, so the shirt will still be produced but with the rainbow and “Thank you to all our Key Workers” instead of the NHS logo.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Someone is trying to sell one on eBay now, asking £60 for it when I asked for a ‘buy it now’ price.

cb266adaba714ff7a0c4e5f64d05bd46.jpg

joydivisionovengloves

Aug 10, 2019
N/E Somerset
Someone is trying to sell one on eBay now, asking £60 for it when I asked for a ‘buy it now’ price.

cb266adaba714ff7a0c4e5f64d05bd46.jpg

I've messaged a few of the sellers asking what charities they're donating to, no one replied but the listings ended. I'm sure I'm not the only one, so nice one if you did.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I've messaged a few of the sellers asking what charities they're donating to, no one replied but the listings ended. I'm sure I'm not the only one, so nice one if you did.

I’ve asked them what charity.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
And when I asked what charity The money would be going to I got this reply

6f1659e9155b06c6494089889e25aefa.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here