Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion NHS shirt

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
According to the website when I ordered it, the shirts were meant to have been dispatched from last Monday - has anyone actually received them yet, or have any idea when they are being sent out?

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
According to the website when I ordered it, the shirts were meant to have been dispatched from last Monday - has anyone actually received them yet, or have any idea when they are being sent out?

Email received today from Club saying that it is taking longer than originally anticipated, but they hope to get them out by the end of the month.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
3b53e4b5b5e5dcfe878405cd79972606.jpg

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

A bit like the NHS PPE so quite a fitting tribute really

Jimmy Grimble

Still not got mine.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Here’s the reply I got from one of them before they withdrew their listing After I asked them if they’d be donating the profit to the charity.
1367C442-3138-497E-A7DE-B44AEC9AE100.jpeg

Last edited:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Mine turned up yesterday.

Jimmy Grimble

Don’t rely on that, mine arrived the day before the one shown......

How do you access that? I can’t find any link on my email or on my account on the website.

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
Mine arrived last Wednesday so I wore it for clap the carers Thursday. It was odd that the ordering stage did not include a confirming email though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here