Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Let's avoid talking about Hudson Odoi

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Nope that's all I need to hear. I don't know why he was arrested. Doubtless it will be made known if things proceed further.

That's it really.

I doubt whether my newspaper would sell much.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Sounds like he booked a prostitute and then something happened that ended with an ambulance arriving, but it’s all too vague to be able to know what happened.

I guess the police will know more and will be dealing with it if necessary.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52704448

I've chosen the BBC report because it is more neutral. Feel free to check out the ESPN report for suggestive reporting, and Daily Mail/Sun for salacious reporting.

Went for salacious, but The Sun as I couldn't bring myself to wade into the paedo filth pit that is The Fail online. I enjoyed this quote:

A neighbour of Hudson-Odoi’s said the model had arrived at the building about 8pm on Saturday, adding: “She looked very glamorous, like the sort of girl you’d see on Love Island.

Isn't that what you call an oxymoron?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
A neighbour of Hudson-Odoi’s said the model had arrived at the building about 8pm on Saturday, adding: “She looked very glamorous, like the sort of girl you’d see on Love Island.

One might level various accusations at the Love Island contestants, but "not glamorous" is a bit of a stretch:

love-island-us.jpg

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Went for salacious, but The Sun as I couldn't bring myself to wade into the paedo filth pit that is The Fail online. I enjoyed this quote:

Hahahaha, I did exactly the same thing. It never ceases to amaze me how they "find" these anonymous sources and the odd phenomena of how they always talk in the same way. South West London luxury flats inhabiting multimillionaires and they come out with these quotes:

“She looked very glamorous, like the sort of girl you’d see on Love Island.

“She had very posh Louis Vuitton luggage with her.”

“There are a couple of footballers in the building — but in the early hours of last night it all kicked off and the police were called.”

Now, I'm not saying that someone at The Sun is making these up and wording it to appeal to their readers, but......

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
BBC's Dan Roan has reported that Hudson-Odoi was arrested on suspicion of rape in early hours of Sunday morning after a woman was taken to hospital.

Serious stuff.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
IF guilty I think the minimum sentence is between 4 to 7 years imprisonment, which will no doubt end his football career at the top end.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Excuse me .....the papers said she was a 'model' not a prossi ( guess thats a new name)

French model, as the cards in the newsagents' windows and ads in Time Out used to say back in the day.

But prostitutes are mentioned later in reference to another player in the Sun article. It seemed like a heavy hint being dropped.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
IF guilty I think the minimum sentence is between 4 to 7 years imprisonment, which will no doubt end his football career at the top end.

He has been arrested on suspicion, questioned and released. To date he has not been charged with any offence.

For all sorts of reasons, anyone posting on this thread needs to keep that in mind. Please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here