Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NHS Home shirt - anyone ordered but not yet received ?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I’m probably panicking unnecessarily but wondered if anyone had ordered one on the day they were announced like me but not received yet ?

I can’t track the delivery as I’ve not had an e mail telling me it’s on its way . I’m a bit embarrassed to call the club with everything going on at the moment .

Just wondered if other people are still waiting for their limited edition home tops as well . If so , would make me feel a lot better !

Cheers

P.s. I know it’s a lame thread to start !

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’m probably panicking unnecessarily but wondered if anyone had ordered one on the day they were announced like me but not received yet ?

I can’t track the delivery as I’ve not had an e mail telling me it’s on its way . I’m a bit embarrassed to call the club with everything going on at the moment .

Just wondered if other people are still waiting for their limited edition home tops as well . If so , would make me feel a lot better !

Cheers

P.s. I know it’s a lame thread to start !

The invoice says they'll be despatched from 11th, and to allow at least 7 days for delivery - so today would be the EARLIEST they are likely to arrive.......................not time to start chasing yet

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
Dont worry. The club said there would be a delay with these all along. I think they said they might start sending this week but my memory is not good. Anyway I bought 2 and nothing has arrived yet. I didnt get an email either but they have taken the money.

Stay safe.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The invoice says they'll be despatched from 11th, and to allow at least 7 days for delivery - so today would be the EARLIEST they are likely to arrive.......................not time to start chasing yet

This. Tho to be fair to OP, somebody was always going to be asking that question sooner or later, just for reassurance that it's not just them that's yet to receive the goods ordered

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here