Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ramon 'Monchu' Rodriquez Barcelona B

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
this rumour is doing the rounds again. made his debut in the champions league the other night, but everything still indicates that Barca will sell. however this time round we've got competition from juventus and west ham (but not Everton ??? ... yet). if he's not happy to sit on the bench at Barca then I can't see why he'd go to juventus, so it could be an interesting battle between potter and Moyes
https://twitter.com/TransferChanger/status/1292466725359955968?s=19

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Seems a bit like Lucas Torreira:

5679569b63e16157faa4b2ba3b8ed89f.png

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
this rumour is doing the rounds again. made his debut in the champions league the other night, but everything still indicates that Barca will sell. however this time round we've got competition from juventus and west ham (but not Everton ??? ... yet). if he's not happy to sit on the bench at Barca then I can't see why he'd go to juventus, so it could be an interesting battle between potter and Moyes

Competition from Juventus..

That’s a sign how far we’ve come right there

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

A bit off topic, but a few tweets below that one is another by whoscored.

Raphael Varane earned a WhoScored rating of just 4.62 in Real Madrid's 2-1 loss at Manchester City tonight; Only Joel Veltman vs Chelsea (4.27) has received lower of any outfield player in a Champions League match this season.

A bit worrying.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
A bit off topic, but a few tweets below that one is another by whoscored.

Raphael Varane earned a WhoScored rating of just 4.62 in Real Madrid's 2-1 loss at Manchester City tonight; Only Joel Veltman vs Chelsea (4.27) has received lower of any outfield player in a Champions League match this season.

A bit worrying.

Are we worries that Veltman is nearly as bad a Varane? :D

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Any Monchu update anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Seriously the team result has no bearing on the quality or otherwise of an individual player

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Thanks for stating the obvious :shrug:

But it seemed like it had to be said due to previous posters contributions :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here