Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] ITV4 Tonight

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Fistful of Dollars 9PM

Get Carter 11.05PM

Both getting recorded here at Jakarta Towers

You're a big man, but You're in bad shape, with Me it's a full time job, now behave Yourself...
:thumbsup:

el punal

Fistful of Dollars 9PM

Get Carter 11.05PM

You're a big man, but You're in bad shape, with Me it's a full time job, now behave Yourself...

“We don’t want you to go up the north Jack, they’re hard nuts up there . . . . they’re killers, just like you.”

And the quote I’ve always wanted to do when we visit a Newcastle pub - “Pint of bitter” click fingers “In a thin glass.” - Never had the nerve to do it though! :D

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
England v Scotland on ITV4 now in full from Euro 96, steady start, even stevens so far, atmosphere electric.

Jimmy Grimble

Bizarre seeing Southgate in midfield - never knew that happened. Weird shape England side too. Early/Mid 90s tactics threw a few curveballs in.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Bizarre seeing Southgate in midfield - never knew that happened. Weird shape England side too. Early/Mid 90s tactics threw a few curveballs in.

Scotland been the better side so far, Gascoigne trying too hard. Southgate of course infamously played in midfield again in the last game at the old Wembley against Germany.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Fistful of Dollars 9PM

Get Carter 11.05PM

Some of us are old enough to have seen them on release !!

Jimmy Grimble

Scotland been the better side so far, Gascoigne trying too hard. Southgate of course infamously played in midfield again in the last game at the old Wembley against Germany.

I was way too young to remember, had no idea he played there for England! Also had no idea how good Tony Adams was.

Hoping England change the system second half.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

I forgot how crap Anderton was. I watched the Switzerland game too and he just seemed to give the ball away every time he got it.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Fistful of Dollars 9PM

Get Carter 11.05PM

Cheers for that. I've recorded both. Two films I've seen a few times, but can watch them over and over.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Jamie Redknapp on to change the game at half time.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
**** yes!!!! Shearer 1-0, superbly worked!!

Jimmy Grimble

Class from Neville

Jimmy Grimble

The Wembley crowd singing swing low sweet chariot. When did that stop at England matches?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I feel like Scotland will have one big chance to equalise. They've really got to take it.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sheringham sitter missed really should be 2-0, were letting the Jockos back in :nono:

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
This game brings back memories, I was in Ethiopia and had to travel to Jima - a 7hr drive from Addis Adaba. Land cruiser was late in ariving and we only had 6hrs to make journey and told our driver if he couldn’t do it I wasn’t going - to the horror of my boss. Anyway driver did make it just in time, even though he made us stop so he could visit a prositute in some village along the way. Walked into hotel bar - me and 2 colleagues (1 English, 1 French)the only whitemen in town. I didn’t think they had someone so emotional in a game before - one bit of brilliance lost it for us. To have Collins and McAllister now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here