Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bundesliga

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It’s what Leverkusen do unfortunately, famous chokers.

It was ridiculous. A quarter into a match, in a great position, throwing everyone 50 yards up field …. to the $$$$$$PSG/Juve/Citeh of the Bundesliga … a team with loads of pace.

The same basic principles as in the PL - never leaves acres in behind against Citeh, Liverpool or Wolves.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
It was ridiculous. A quarter into a match, in a great position, throwing everyone 50 yards up field …. to the $$$$$$PSG/Juve/Citeh of the Bundesliga … a team with loads of pace.

The same basic principles as in the PL - never leaves acres in behind against Citeh, Liverpool or Wolves.

Talking of pace, Alphonso Davies is a bit special isn’t he?!

Bit like watching Adama Traore here, he’s unstoppable in full flight.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I think it's so much better when they have the crowd noise pumped in like they are during the Union Berlin game

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Any player with exceptional pace with an eye for goal, breaking from midfield, would be perfect for the Albion first 11. We've lacked attacking pace these last three years.

Agreed, it’s such a shame about Jose’s injuries.

It was one of the things I enjoyed most about watching us when Buckley was fully fit, his pace could be exciting, devastating and sometimes came out of nowhere which made it even more special. Likewise Lua Lua in his early days.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agreed, it’s such a shame about Jose’s injuries.

It was one of the things I enjoyed most about watching us when Buckley was fully fit, his pace could be exciting, devastating and sometimes came out of nowhere which made it even more special. Likewise Lua Lua in his early days.

Buckley in full glide was immense, he effortlessly ate up the ground. Everyone remembers the Doncaster goals, but what about that Amex counter attack that led to Newcastle being knocked out of the cup?

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Seems to be no current Bundesliga thread. Any fans? I used to be a season ticket holder at Freiburg (playing tomorrow).

Harry Kane just scored his 16th Bundesliga goal of the season, and 20th inc CL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here