Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bundesliga

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Found no "general" Bundesliga thread, so...

Bayern - Union Berlin starting soon. Exciting? No but I expect a lot of goals and some nice footy.

Put £10 on 6,5+ goals. Unlikely but would be sweet money.

Will be interesting to see Sebastian Andersson playing for Union, if/when they sub him in (he is starting on the bench). He was rumoured to Brighton in January and I know GP followed him in Sweden. Weird player. Very, very average but world class in the air. Kind of like it, one trick pony players are not too common these days.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
875.gif

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Rather jealous of Union's ground and sweeping terracing around 3 sides. Even though it's empty you can tell it must be raucous when packed out

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Having chosen Union as my team, this is much more enjoyable than yesterday. Still weird, but it's nice to have some sort of interest in the outcome.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Good to be able to see a bit of footy again but watching yesterdays' game was a real confirmation of how much I dislike watching any game without the fans in the stadium.

I know we're all going to have to get used to it for possibly a season or two but it's dull. Hoping a vaccine is found fast and we can be back watching matches live in the not too distant future.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Rather jealous of Union's ground and sweeping terracing around 3 sides. Even though it's empty you can tell it must be raucous when packed out

Always intimidating for the away team with a brilliant atmosphere. A proper football stadium with rabidly passionate fans. Not today sadly.

20_02_15vsleverkusen13.jpg

19_11_02vshertha74.jpg

Attachments

• 19_11_02vshertha112.jpg
    19_11_02vshertha112.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 201

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Did I actually hear one of the coaches shout 'Time, Time' to one of the players today ? Will be interesting to hear the language from the dug-out IF we ever go live behind closed doors !! Players still spitting, I see !!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Does anyone know how they’ve organised the schedule? Are these games the ones that would have been played on the first weekend there weren’t any or the ones originally planned for this weekend?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here