Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kobe Bryant autopsy

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
So he died of blunt trauma well that didn’t take a rocket scientist to come up with that conclusion. I’m no expert but would of said the same without having to take a look of what was left of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
So he died of blunt trauma well that didn’t take a rocket scientist to come up with that conclusion. I’m no expert but would of said the same without having to take a look of what was left of him.

My cat has just been sick.
Would you like to comment on the remnants of what came out?
Let people remember him of what he was and not how he ended up FFS.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
My cat has just been sick.
Would you like to comment on the remnants of what came out?
Let people remember him of what he was and not how he ended up FFS.

I can only guess was it a fur ball

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

With Emiliano Sala the autopsy revealed high levels of carbon monoxide which provided evidence for the cause of the crash. I guess the autopsy helps to rule out things like that.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
With Emiliano Sala the autopsy revealed high levels of carbon monoxide which provided evidence for the cause of the crash. I guess the autopsy helps to rule out things like that.

I agree entirely with regard Emiliano Sala having an autopsy. However the helicopter that Bryant was travelling in hit a hillside in fog probably burst into flames so there wouldn’t have been a lot left. Why put his family through an autopsy when it is plainly obvious what happened. But then again typical NSC some bright spark (not you) had to make a sarcastic comment about his frigging cat.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I agree entirely with regard Emiliano Sala having an autopsy. However the helicopter that Bryant was travelling in hit a hillside in fog probably burst into flames so there wouldn’t have been a lot left. Why put his family through an autopsy when it is plainly obvious what happened. But then again typical NSC some bright spark (not you) had to make a sarcastic comment about his frigging cat.

The world of forensic science could do with people like you........probably!!!!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

The reasons for Sala having an autopsy are exactly the same reasons that Bryant would have had an autopsy, it is to establish the facts of what happened and if necessary bring legal action against those responsible for the crash either through the criminal courts or by the families of the victims.

It is all well and good saying the helicopter crashed into a hillside and probably burst into flames so there wouldn't have been a lot left, but that doesn't help establish what actually happened. An autopsy establishes if there were any toxins in the victims, this can help indicate if there was another reason other than the fog for the crash, the pilot would have been tested for drugs and alcohol to see if that could have been a factor (in the case of the Bryant crash the pilot was found to be clean of drugs and alcohol). Even in a fire vital evidence can still be found on a burnt body that could help in the investigation into what happened just as much as examining and piecing together the wreckage of the helicopter would have been.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The reasons for Sala having an autopsy are exactly the same reasons that Bryant would have had an autopsy, it is to establish the facts of what happened and if necessary bring legal action against those responsible for the crash either through the criminal courts or by the families of the victims.

It is all well and good saying the helicopter crashed into a hillside and probably burst into flames so there wouldn't have been a lot left, but that doesn't help establish what actually happened. An autopsy establishes if there were any toxins in the victims, this can help indicate if there was another reason other than the fog for the crash, the pilot would have been tested for drugs and alcohol to see if that could have been a factor (in the case of the Bryant crash the pilot was found to be clean of drugs and alcohol). Even in a fire vital evidence can still be found on a burnt body that could help in the investigation into what happened just as much as examining and piecing together the wreckage of the helicopter would have been.

Damn you and your facts, ruining a perfectly good nonsensical rant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here