Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lock Me Up or Let Me Out? Which side of the debate are you?

Lock Me Up or Let Me Out?

• I’m a Lock-Me-Upper

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • I’m a Let-Me-Outter

Votes: 23 42.6%

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Does it...well lets take this one piece of ‘medical’ advice

'National and global spread of Covid-19 is accelerating. To reduce hospitalisations, intensive care admissions and death we recommend that those aged between 60 and 69 are particularly stringent when implementing public health measures such as social distancing and personal hygiene.'

The paper recommends that this group of people may make their own decision to isolate.

Thank fully it allows us to use our own common sense and not ‘lock us up’

Thank fully the infection rate doesnt seem to be accelerating despite us over 60’s being outdoors working six days a week ....hmmm

I think that’s a widely discredited piece of advice.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
No, you were right. I am intelligent. I am caring. I am also a utilitarian.

Nobody will forget about you. I’m sure you’ll all make enough noise to see to that.

It’s just for a short while so that the young and productive members of society can rescue the economy. It requires a sacrifice on your part. It’s hardly the most dangerous sacrifice people have made is it.

I know it would be utterly unworkable. People wouldn’t adhere to it. Shame.

You really are a patronising **** aren't you!

My wife and I, and 3 children have not left our home, except to take my wife to cancer treatment for very nearly 9 weeks.

The only contact we have had with the outside world is the odd video call and talking to our kids from an upstairs window of our house.

And you moan about lockdown!

You go about your business, enjoy your life, but don't you dare patronise me like that and then claim to "care"...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You really are a patronising **** aren't you!

My wife and I, and 3 children have not left our home, except to take my wife to cancer treatment for very nearly 9 weeks.

The only contact we have had with the outside world is the odd video call and talking to our kids from an upstairs window of our house.

And you moan about lockdown!

You go about your business, enjoy your life, but don't you dare patronise me like that and then claim to "care"...

I genuinely wish your wife all the best. Cancer has devastated my family. All aside, I wish you well.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Off to work now....starting off with a two hour mowing job carting a 55kg machine around.....not sure how i will manage that and the rest of the day ..knowing i am so old

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
Off to work now....starting off with a two hour mowing job carting a 55kg machine around.....not sure how i will manage that and the rest of the day ..knowing i am so old

Now you know thats naughty! You should be locked up at home eaning nothing so all those teenage boys can safely go out in gsangs of 10 to enjoy themselves. What could be fairer than that?��

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It’s no surprise to me that you have that attitude. A great shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here