Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Musical chairs happening already...

Vettel out (for now at least).

Sainz moves from McLaren to Ferrari.

Ricciardo moves from Renault to McLaren.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Musical chairs happening already...

Vettel out (for now at least).

Sainz moves from McLaren to Ferrari.

Ricciardo moves from Renault to McLaren.

Watching Formula 1 drive to survive on Netflix.

Ricciardo made a huge mistake in leaving Red Bull. He may have felt Max was rated above him but going to Renault would never have proven that wrong.
Renault have actually gone backwards since he joined them.

Nice guy and would love to see him in a really competitive car. Maybe the rejuvenated Maclaren can provide that.

Vettel seems to have lost his edge and is a poor 2nd to Leclerc now.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Have we seen the last of Vettel in F1? Or will we before the end of the year if the season does start at some point?

None of the big teams appear to have vacancies and can the smaller ones afford him?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Watching Formula 1 drive to survive on Netflix.

Ricciardo made a huge mistake in leaving Red Bull. He may have felt Max was rated above him but going to Renault would never have proven that wrong.
Renault have actually gone backwards since he joined them.

Nice guy and would love to see him in a really competitive car. Maybe the rejuvenated Maclaren can provide that.

Vettel seems to have lost his edge and is a poor 2nd to Leclerc now.

Ricciardo gambled on going backwards to go forwards. I'm not so sure it was the wrong call. He'll do alright at MacLaren. I think he'll be a bit quicker than Sainz was, and comfortably faster than Lando

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Have we seen the last of Vettel in F1? Or will we before the end of the year if the season does start at some point?

None of the big teams appear to have vacancies and can the smaller ones afford him?

Can't really see Seb turning out for Force India or whatever they're called now. He's a proud man and is not going to want to be lapped every race.

He will "retire" whilst watching very carefully to see if Hamilton retires in the next couple of years, or Verstappen moves on from Red Bull. If either of those seats are available, he'll be on the phone to his agent.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
No idea what Vettel will do. Could go to a small team to take on a 'project'. Of the bigger teams it looks like Renault or Merc are the only options. Ham and Vet would be such a fun scenario to watch (they would fall out) but I'm guessing it won't happen.

Retirement would potentially be a good call, as unless he did get a seat at Merc he is unlikely to reach the heights again so may as well leave with good health and move on to his family plus whatever he does next a la Rosberg.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Yuki Tsunoda confirmed at AlphaTauri, I think that just leaves one Red Bull seat to confirm, plus Hamilton still to sign his 2021 contract with Merc?

Looks like it’s either Perez or Albon for the cursed RB second driver seat.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
and despite the ongoing pandemic the FIA have confirmed a mass 23 race calendar for 2021. They did a great job getting 17 races done this year but that was mostly by keeping it in Europe, it'll need some well planned bubbles to get round the whole world.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
These are a good GP, the rest can do one.

21 March Australia (Melbourne

23 May Monaco

13 June Canada (Montreal)

27 June France (Le Castellet)

18 July Britain (Silverstone)

1 August Hungary (Hungaroring)

29 August Belgium (Spa)

5 September Netherlands (Zandvoort)

12 September Italy (Monza)

10 October Japan (Suzuka)

24 October USA (Austin)

14 November Brazil (Sao Paulo)

Pembury

Jan 12, 2015
South Wales Caerphilly
Vettel will be at Aston Martin (Racing Point) next year alongside Stroll. With the Mercedes engine and the large finial backing I can see then carrying on with strong performance’s next year.

The only question will be who’ll be in the 2nd Red Bull. Albion, Hulk or Sergio. I think they’ll keep the Albion!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

23 May Monaco

29 August Belgium (Spa)

24 October USA (Austin)

???

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It'll never happen, but Brands Hatch and Dijon for the British and French Gp's would be good

Zandvoort should be good . . . all the cars should be plastered with fag advertising for that one.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

23 May Monaco

29 August Belgium (Spa)

24 October USA (Austin)

Paul Ricard (Le Castellet France) is in the middle of nowhere and is the most garish track on the circuit, not a fan :shrug:

Monaco would be great if you were there but on telly it’s SHITE

I’m not sure the USA deserves a circuit. They prefer their driving round in circles circuits :smile:

I am looking forward to [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] choking on his beer in goggle eyed RAGE for the British Grand Prix every time the cars go down the LEWIS HAMILTON straight :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I’m not sure the USA deserves a circuit. They prefer their driving round in circles circuits :smile:

I am looking forward to [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] choking on his beer in goggle eyed RAGE for the British Grand Prix every time the cars go down the LEWIS HAMILTON straight :lolol:

USA is the only circuit Hermann Tilke has designed that has a whisker more charisma than the M25.

Silverstone is just a turd of an airfield, its been heavily Tilked since 2008 when we raced @ the GP meeting and still had Bridge to contend with

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Come come, now. They drive in OVALS so they have to turn their steering wheels LEFT A BIT AND STRAIGHT. Also NASCAR drivers have to cope with a MANUAL gearbox with 4 (FOUR (4)) gears.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here