Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dele Alli robbed at knifepoint in north London mansion

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Almost two and a half hours, and one reply.. It's like nobody cares about young Dele. ???

Maybe everyone's seen his famous video and thinks he's due yet another c*cksucker, but this time in his own home. I thank you (available for weddings, funerals, Bar Mitsvahs etc..) :hilton:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I rather don't think the issue is money here.

Could it be that his home was broken into...most people experiencing similar have talked about how difficult it can be to accept that someone intent on harm was in their HOME.
Then we could of course add assault to him and another male.
Oh and then it was witnessed by there respective halves...
All covered by insurance....cough cough

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Probably not a good idea to show off his house in the sun newspaper the day before . I initially thought he lived in Hampstead but when the article showed a lovely house and said he bought it for £2m in 2017 , I realised there’s no way he could have bought that house in Hampstead village at that price , would have been at least £5 - 6 million in 2017 .

Turns out he lives in the nice but much cheaper area of Elstree where £2 million does get you a flash house albeit not a mansion .

Lots of robberies in north London currently , mainly gangs .

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Probably not a good idea to show off his house in the sun newspaper the day before . I initially thought he lived in Hampstead but when the article showed a lovely house and said he bought it for £2m in 2017 , I realised there’s no way he could have bought that house in Hampstead village at that price , would have been at least £5 - 6 million in 2017 .

Turns out he lives in the nice but much cheaper area of Elstree where £2 million does get you a flash house albeit not a mansion .

Lots of robberies in north London currently , mainly gangs .

You're not wrong my friend, some of Borehamwood has similarities to the Gaza Strip!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Locked down with his brother their partners and he had a friend there. Sounds like they were having fun.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Policeman: Did they take any of your winners medals?
Dele: Things are bad enough as it is without you taking the piss

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I feel sorry for the guy. Being robbed at knife point is a very frightening experience and one that nobody on here would like to go through
BUT
It is said he has cctv which he's given to the police. If the police catch the scumbags I hope they spent as much time on this case as any of the many cases reported daily in London.
Plus. How come he can get away with driving a Rolls Royce with fully blacked out windows. 100% illegal.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I wouldn't know chap, you're there more than I am allegedly.
Anyway the gimp in Costa Coffee asked me who the bald geezer was that kept looking at him.
I said that's your lazy eye.
Uxbridge is twinned with Jaywick as you already know :whistle:

I've not been for a good while. God bless coronavirus :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here