Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PMQ - Boris v Starmer - Spider And The Fly

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Boris looked and sounded like someone who knows he’s in deep trouble. Ranting and avoiding answering the actual question. Sounds like Keir Starmer has more info to come.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Boris looked and sounded like someone who knows he’s in deep trouble. Ranting and avoiding answering the actual question. Sounds like Keir Starmer has more info to come.

Microphone should be cut off as soon as Johnson strays off the subject. Rambling shite about the European Medicines agency untrue and irrelevant.

So much blood on his hands, but will it matter next week?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Microphone should be cut off as soon as Johnson strays off the subject. Rambling shite about the European Medicines agency untrue and irrelevant.

It's so beyond pathetic it's untrue. Any hint of an uncomfortable question and BJ ignores it completely and babbles on about 'What The British People Are Really Interested In is :bla: :bla:'

Any half-credible politician would die of shame. Not BJ obviously. Disgrace that Mr Soft Touch Speaker only makes the occasional half-arsed attempt to stop him doing it. Bercow would never have let him off the hook that easily

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

So much blood on his hands, but will it matter next week?

Can’t believe people can’t see through him. Fails to answer a specific question and then turns it around to talking about vaccinations (the only thing this government got right during this COVID-19 pandemic)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They played some of his waffling and bullshitting on World at One on BBC R4. How, HOW! is he still leader? This country is ****ed.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I've said it before and I'll say it again, if I was a defence lawyer I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. He simply can't hack any sort of adversarial questioning and ends up either gibbering and ranting like a madman or incriminating himself (or both).

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Agreed. He's so shifty. It's transparent whenever he knows he's being exposed, he wears it so well.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Johnson losing his sparkle at the moment. Apparently the only answer to every question is " Vaccine Rollout " ? Oh, and in the next couple of weeks we are set to be overtaken by several other countries... So that line will wear out anyway.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Johnson losing his sparkle at the moment. Apparently the only answer to every question is " Vaccine Rollout " ? Oh, and in the next couple of weeks we are set to be overtaken by several other countries... So that line will wear out anyway.

Vaccines are down to the NHS, the third wave is on Johnson...

Capture.PNG

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

all he represents now is contempt for parliament, the people and a failed democracy

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Too easy for Starmer. Just so embarrassing we have this buffoon as PM. The question now is who’ll get rid of him first, his own party or the electorate.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Too easy for Starmer. Just so embarrassing we have this buffoon as PM. The question now is who’ll get rid of him first, his own party or the electorate.

Oh happy day!

Still, I suppose we'd better be careful what we wish for.... the alternative could be Gove or Raab - and given the tory party's predisposition to choose a leader who is an adulterer, liar and 'f...ing useless' it could even be Hancock!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here