Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PMQ - Boris v Starmer - Spider And The Fly

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I’m on the fence with Starmer. I can’t figure out if he’s being smart by playing “the patient man” or if he lacks backbone.
It’s not like Johnson needs much assistance in stepping on his own land mine. But still, I’d like to see Starmer on the attack a bit more often.

I know what you mean. The Johnson government has failed on so many measures, maybe his view is to keep him there.

The red wall has collapsed for now for Tories, Starmer need to consolidate his vote there

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
……. refocusing on the thread after all the thread title does have PMQ’s in it, I’m more than certain there are other threads dedicated to Boris!

Interesting article from the Telegraph..

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/pmqs/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sadly behind the Monte Carlo paywall CR....

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I’m on the fence with Starmer. I can’t figure out if he’s being smart by playing “the patient man” or if he lacks backbone.
It’s not like Johnson needs much assistance in stepping on his own land mine. But still, I’d like to see Starmer on the attack a bit more often.

exactly the same scenario here with Albanese , keeping very quiet and just waiting for Morrison to hang himself ......which normally would be a foregone conclusion but hey ......media manipulation.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham