Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PMQ - Boris v Starmer - Spider And The Fly

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Don't you think its rather hypocritical of Johnson to be accusing the SNP of being hardline Left Wing while giving out huge amounts of furlough pay and benefits with almost no questions asked ?

He's trying to convince Scotland that their attempts to leave a larger Union with much bigger political and economic clout than they would have as an entity outside that union and which would likely lead to a lower quality of life and a weaker standing on all fronts is a bad idea.

Hypocrisy doesn't exist in his world.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
He's trying to convince Scotland that their attempts to leave a larger Union with much bigger political and economic clout than they would have as an entity outside that union and which would likely lead to a lower quality of life and a weaker standing on all fronts is a bad idea.

So would I be right in thinking that the SNP are now the official opposition party, what’s happened to Captain Forensic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Johnson's cavalier Brexit that discarded the Union isn't going away. He'll be praying something bad happens in Sturgeon out of the current SNP internal conflict.

Then there's Ireland, what a mess he has created

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
So would I be right in thinking that the SNP are now the official opposition party, what’s happened to Captain Forensic?

I wish they were, Ian Blackford doesn't mince his words and gives Boris a good slap

Not that it makes much difference, all you get in response is incoherant babbling, even the speaker gets fed up listening to Johnson's drivel and has to cut him off

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I wish they were, Ian Blackford doesn't mince his words and gives Boris a good slap

Not that it makes much difference, all you get in response is incoherant babbling, even the speaker gets fed up listening to Johnson's drivel and has to cut him off

PMQs is sometimes interesting drama, but often quite predictable

Blackford and Starmer ask pointed questions and Johnston answers with babble and deflects away from the question.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
PMQs is sometimes interesting drama, but often quite predictable

Blackford and Starmer ask pointed questions and Johnston answers with babble and deflects away from the question.

Thank the lord that the leader of the opposition isn’t a military interrogator, Police Detective or worse still a QC.....oh

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Thank the lord that the leader of the opposition isn’t a military interrogator, Police Detective or worse still a QC.....oh

If Johnson were being questioned under the circumstances any of those would be questioning him he wouldn't spaff on about nonsense the way he is allowed to in Parliament

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020

not neccesary, a 5 year could tie him in knots, or just ask him how many children he has. That one always snookers him !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bit of a low key interaction today, Johnson unable to cope with multiple unexpected questions on the cuts in aid to Yemen while continuing arms sales to the Saudi's ...... Johnson then accused Starmer of asking the wrong questions and especially not mentioning the one bit of reflected glory he can muster, vaccinations ! :lolol:

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
A constant stream of lies, breaking the ministerial code and total contempt for democracy

[tweet]1369922839114092544[/tweet]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A constant stream of lies, breaking the ministerial code and total contempt for democracy

[tweet]1369922839114092544[/tweet]

If we let someone like Johnson get away with certain behaviour for an extended period of time, we effectively give them permission to continue. Johnson's entire life has been about getting away with it. He will not self-police. He has no conscience and no self control so the lack of intervention is seen by Johnson as an endless road of green lights and permission.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If we let someone get away with certain behaviour for an extended period of time, we effectively give them permission to continue. Johnson's entire life has been about getting away with it. He has no conscience and no self control so the lack of intervention is seen by Johnson as an endless road of green lights and permission.
This... The bloke is a living catastrophe, he should never have made it to a Cabinet position let alone PM.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This... The bloke is a living catastrophe, he should never have made it to a Cabinet position let alone PM.

Yep. A proven liar. The dire state Britain is in now, is a direct consequence of choosing such a man to take the reins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here