Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PMQ - Boris v Starmer - Spider And The Fly

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I noticed in references during Sunak's statement that several times he said along the lines of " Delivering the Prime Ministers promise of.. "... Almost like he was told to mention the Prime Minister or else... Usually the wording is " Delivering the Government's promise of...." Odd that? Or is someone at the top wanting to be loved and recognised?

Or Sunak is lining himself for a 'I wanted something different but the blonde bungle**** insisted that' for later when the knives come out.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Classic from Ian Blackford just now, after being regaled by a PMQ full-on blast of Boris Bluster: "I'm not sure WHAT that was, but it certainly wasn't an answer to the question" :lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Classic from Ian Blackford just now, after being regaled by a PMQ full-on blast of Boris Bluster: "I'm not sure WHAT that was, but it certainly wasn't an answer to the question" :lolol:

The "reply " to Starmer's question of the £40,000 pay rise to Cummings was almost as circuitous as the explanation of Cummings flit to Durham and the surrounding area, You have to feel for Johnson, he's getting skewered week in week out at PMQ's by Starmer, it's almost cruel to watch. I dread to think what would happen if Starmer really went for him. It's an unequal contest, the hack journo v the QC, there should be some handicap system in place.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
The "reply " to Starmer's question of the £40,000 pay rise to Cummings was almost as circuitous as the explanation of Cummings flit to Durham and the surrounding area, You have to feel for Johnson, he's getting skewered week in week out at PMQ's by Starmer, it's almost cruel to watch. I dread to think what would happen if Starmer really went for him. It's an unequal contest, the hack journo v the QC, there should be some handicap system in place.

the simpleton went to eton/oxford

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well that was a waste of a very expensive education :wink:
Pretty much! Bear in mind that going to Eton does not automatically confer intelligence on a pupil. It does confer a sense of entitlement though that covers for being ignorant.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Millions will be heartbroken by change of plans - Labour leader

Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer says "millions of families will be heartbroken by having Christmas plans ripped up", after this evening's announcement by the prime minister.

Could have sworn that's the same bloke who demanded millions of families have their Christmas plans ripped up at PMQ's ...

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer says "millions of families will be heartbroken by having Christmas plans ripped up", after this evening's announcement by the prime minister.

Could have sworn that's the same bloke who demanded millions of families have their Christmas plans ripped up at PMQ's ...

The scarf wearers and cap doffers still look at the opposition no matter how incompetent their team is, keep up the great work Boris !

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
A

Unless you're very very silly you will know that you're missing the point. Are you going for the Fairy vote?

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
The point is Starmer is an opportunistic hypocrite which to be fair is a significant part of being HMG official opposition.

I don't see the hypocrisy, his point was the PM told the public they can enjoy christmas and people would have made plans which are ruined because he left it so late

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I don't see the hypocrisy, his point was the PM told the public they can enjoy christmas and people would have made plans which are ruined because he left it so late

Of course, you don't ... person A calls for a severe lockdown over Xmas ....when person B says we need to have a more severe lockdown over Xmas a few days later person A says "millions of families will be heartbroken by having Christmas plans ripped up", after this evening's announcement by the prime minister.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Of course, you don't ... person A calls for a severe lockdown over Xmas ....when person B says we need to have a more severe lockdown over Xmas a few days later person A says "millions of families will be heartbroken by having Christmas plans ripped up", after this evening's announcement by the prime minister.

Are you suggesting that remark is untrue?

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020

yeah you're not getting it, it's not like I haven't tried

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here