Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PMQ - Boris v Starmer - Spider And The Fly

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Boris consistently has asked for his input, but why is Starmer so negative, he should be waiting to gain the whole picture?
It's because he is being political, now is not the right time and place.

As an opposition leader in this extraordinary position, we need him being constructive, not destructive.

Being a barrister doesn't make him a superior leader as Starmer has no motivational skills or personality.

He is very one-dimensional, detail, at least when you had Blair he had something about him even if he was a slimeball.

I think he only appeals to the Labour for life crew, as they are unable to see past his incredibly dull personality, the neutrals will be feed up ith his dullness in 4 years.

Looks like you have another John Major on your hands.

The media will be more of a worry for the tories in the future as there are still too many people who believe in all the spin they create.

In the meantime perhaps we can all get together and beat this virus.

Stay alert this weekend mate, no tripping to wales!
Starmer has put in his input, he was calling for an exit strategy without time tables weeks before Boris made he blundering speech on the Sunday which details had to be changed by Rabb on Monday. His input only seems negative to you because Boris approach has been at best poor and far from being political Starmer is highlighting what should be in the country's best interest moving forward. It's like saying I want your input but dont dare criticise me even if I am wrong . How good would that be? Anyway Boris's favourite phrase in his exchanges is nearly always conceding that Starmer (the right honourable gentleman) is correct in saying & pointing out this and that so how can Starmer not be contributing in a constructive positive manner?

I'm off this thread for a while before it turns into another binfest:lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Starmer has put in his input, he was calling for an exit strategy without time tables weeks before Boris made he blundering speech on the Sunday which details had to be changed by Rabb on Monday. His input only seems negative to you because Boris approach has been at best poor and far from being political Starmer is highlighting what should be in the country's best interest moving forward. It's like saying I want your input but dont dare criticise me even if I am wrong . How good would that be? Anyway Boris's favourite phrase in his exchanges is nearly always conceding that Starmer (the right honourable gentleman) is correct in saying & pointing out this and that so how can Starmer not be contributing in a constructive positive manner?

I'm off this thread for a while before it turns into another binfest:lolol:

Before you go, just have a good chuckle at the idea of detail being very one dimensional.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The media will be more of a worry for the tories in the future as there are still too many people who believe in all the spin they create.

Strangely, this issue doesn’t seem to have been of particular concern to Tory supporters in the past.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A couple of PMQs and [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] are all ready shitting themselves :lolol:

BJ's machine already tried - and failed - in doublequick time to:

a) appeal to Starmer's sense of national unity to stop him doing the job he was duly appointed to
b) smear Starmer with a dodgy right wing video

Seems like the next logical step is to suspend PMQ indefinitely for the foreseeable, because BJ needs Starmer on his back like he needs a hole in the head

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The changes are from the General Election... you might be happier if you look at it this way...

ON: 51% (-3)
LAB: 32% (+4)
LDEM: 7% (-2)
GRN: 2% (-2)
BREX: 2% (+1)

via @KantarPublic, 07 - 11 May
Chgs. w/ 20 Apr

Still surprising to me, given the general clamour against Bungling Boris.

The natural thing for people to do is support their government in a crisis, therefore, I’m assuming that as a loyal and dutiful supporter of this Government, you are surprised how low their ratings are.

Leaders that are smashing Covid-19 out the park are seeing their polls go through the roof. In New Zealand, it seems that the National Party (Kiwi Tories) are down to just 29% (they have 55 seats) compared to NZ Labour who are up to 55% (they have 46 seats but are the largest party in a centre left coalition).

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12328854

The Tories would be recording record approval ratings after smashing the election if their handling of Covid-19 was anywhere near average or good.

Face it, Johnson will be our of office by Christmas, stabbed in the back by one of the ratbags he keeps close. Will you shed a tear?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
BJ's machine already tried - and failed - in doublequick time to:

a) appeal to Starmer's sense of national unity to stop him doing the job he was duly appointed to
b) smear Starmer with a dodgy right wing video

Seems like the next logical step is to suspend PMQ indefinitely for the foreseeable, because BJ needs Starmer on his back like he needs a hole in the head

Indeed. Times of emergency, etc - Johnson will very soon be ‘too busy’ to find time for PMQs.

At least until he is able to have a jeering cheer-squad of clapping seals in place, to drown out anything tricky.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Boris consistently has asked for his input, but why is Starmer so negative, he should be waiting to gain the whole picture?
It's because he is being political, now is not the right time and place.

As an opposition leader in this extraordinary position, we need him being constructive, not destructive.

Being a barrister doesn't make him a superior leader as Starmer has no motivational skills or personality.

He is very one-dimensional, detail, at least when you had Blair he had something about him even if he was a slimeball.

I think he only appeals to the Labour for life crew, as they are unable to see past his incredibly dull personality, the neutrals will be feed up ith his dullness in 4 years.

Looks like you have another John Major on your hands.

In the meantime perhaps we can all get together and beat this virus.

Stay alert this weekend mate, no tripping to wales!

As with everything, you are completely and utterly wrong.

I've not voted Labour for years. But I probably will now they have a decent leader and shadow cabinet.

I know plenty of other people who feel exactly the same. I know you're terrified, but it's the truth. Not something you can spin away with "well I think this" etc.

Just like Johnson. You're floundering like a beached whale........ and you've been seriously schooled on this thread, along with Titanic. It's really funny. :kiss: :lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

As with everything, you are completely and utterly wrong.

and you've been seriously schooled on this thread, along with Titanic. It's really funny. :kiss: :lolol:

I think you mean outnumbered by the gullible bitch boys.:kiss:

when did bungle ask starmer for input?

you haven't made this up have you mouldy?

Come on Wodger, you seem a bit off the pace old chap. If I could be arsed I would find it, but I can't.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If I could be arsed I would find it, but I can't.

You can be arsed to spend the best part of Saturday replying to posts. But can’t when asked to qualify something. I think we all know how to interpret this admission.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Last edited by a moderator:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Libellous quoted post removed.

I think you've got that one a bit wrong - he was head of the Crown Prosecution Service, not a defence counsel.

And if you want to talk about nonces, you have the wrong party - it was Thatcher who protected Savile and Morrison

Last edited by a moderator:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Libellous quoted post removed

Well, he’s a lawyer - ensuring everybody’s RIGHTS are protected is what they are bound to do.

What nobody HAS to do, is entertain them at Downing Street, or KNIGHT the ****ers.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyway [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] - another one for your list of pant-shitters.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don’t think he’ll be at all interested in Me..

I meant " your best hope " in the same way that Jon Gaunt managed to garner the support of Shami Chakrabarti when he was sacked from TalkSport a few years back, he used to regularly criticize her defence of free speech and human rights right up to the time when.... oh gosh ! …..SHE stood up for his right to free speech when he was exceptionally offensive.

D

Deleted member 2719

You can be arsed to spend the best part of Saturday replying to posts. But can’t when asked to qualify something. I think we all know how to interpret this admission.

If a few minutes is the best part of Saturday HT, I can see why you might be unable to get to grips with what common sense is.

I am happy to help???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here