Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone coming back!

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
[SUB][/SUB]Agree it is a ‘ proper professional account ‘ with over 100,000 followers , so it has credibility. I wouldn’t be surprised if this turns out true as by Turkish standards he is on a big salary and whilst Andone has been ok he hasn’t exactly set the Turkish league on fire, so to speak .

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've made arguments in other threads about why I wouldn't object to him coming back (interviews across languages, defensive of 'failure' with us, standard 'big up the team you're on loan with tactic of most footballers, it's about whether he can, if needed and not hearsay, change and fit in with the team), but all that tweet tells us is Galatasary don't want to buy him from us, not that we want to keep using him. Could just mean he goes elsewhere.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Had we kept hold of him and paired him with Maupay we’d be mid-table. I’d be delighted to have him back but I’d be amazed if it happened.

This. He may be a vindictive little b'stard, but he's our vindivtive little b'stard.

Injured b'stard.

Made of crisps.

Dangerous crips, true, but in the long run, dangerous mostly to himself.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Only good if he wants to be back. If he is back but resentful about it he'll be a nightmare.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Had we kept hold of him and paired him with Maupay we’d be mid-table. I’d be delighted to have him back but I’d be amazed if it happened.

Agreed. The only player we have with anything resembling pace. He could be really good in the championship next season.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I liked him. A lot. Except when the red mist descended, when he was a knob. Get a grip, Two Bob.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Could be a good player for a relegation scrap - or could get himself sent off for head butting someone, who knows. :lolol:

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Agreed. The only player we have with anything resembling pace. He could be really good in the championship next season.

Well he had pace before he fcked up his ACL same as Jose. Remains to be seen if he can even play at all. Also the way he fawned over his new favourite fans, dead to me.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Yeah! Let's get Knocky back too! We'll walk the Championship!

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Well he had pace before he fcked up his ACL same as Jose. Remains to be seen if he can even play at all. Also the way he fawned over his new favourite fans, dead to me.

Ruud van Nistelrooy and Alan Shearer both recovered from ACL injuries to become Premier League Golden boot winners. (And that was back when barbers were surgeons.)

Stop kidding yourself, as soon as he scores again at the Amex, you'll forgive and forget.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not another striker...

...oh. :lol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
His loan finishes on June 30th.

Depending on 25 man squad rules he could be back this season to score the goal to keep us in the PL !

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

.... but would the changing room? I very much doubt he'd have made much difference, glimpses of genius interspersed with a random lack of discipline Knockeart v.2 for me, better off without him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here