Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] STORROR's rooftop parkour relay across Brighton!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They shouldn't be doing this. But it's gripping. Real sweaty palm stuff.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
That is idiocy, guts, daring and genius combined. I thought we could get a Wolves at Scarborough moment at one point.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If I could re-live my life and didnt hate heights I would definitely do parkour. Sure its dangerous but there's more important things in life than life.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Very clever and athletic but If they loosen any tiles etc do they bother informing the owners that due to damage caused they could get a leak in a few months time? didn't think so, have a total attitude and disregard for other peoples property.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Very clever and athletic but If they loosen any tiles etc do they bother informing the owners that due to damage caused they could get a leak in a few months time? didn't think so, have a total attitude and disregard for other peoples property.

Won't be a popular opinion/question but you quite correct. I had my soffits and fascias done recently and in the process one of my roof tiles was cracked. Next time we had heavy rain I had a shower coming out of the light socket. Complete accident of course and one of those things. Not sure I'd have been as understanding if it was caused by some loon jumping about on my roof.

“Storrorrrrr...Stuart STOOORRRROOORRRR!”

Exactly what I thought. They probably weren't even born when that happened though.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
In principle I have no issues with what they are doing. In fact I think it looks very cool and they do not seem like @rses. But as others have said I am not sure I would be so impressed if it was my roof or they caused any damage.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003

They're welcome to run across my roof, but only if they clean the gutters while they're up there.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
download.jpeg

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
That is idiocy, guts, daring and genius combined. I thought we could get a Wolves at Scarborough moment at one point.

That is still horrific to watch , not sure if he survived that or not .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here