Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Explosion at St Peter's church ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
My daughter has just been told by a friend that a bomb has been exploded (by the bomb squad) 30 mins ago.

So, those in that area, is she being wound up or did it happen ???

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
:drama:

Next we go for live and uninterrupted coverage of the search for the girl who stuck her tongue out at a pensioner in Warren Way.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
The area won't have heard anything like ... since the last time I staggered out of Planet India after the bean vindaloo was sitting a bit on the 5 Tiger beers

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:drama:

Next we go for live and uninterrupted coverage of the search for the girl who stuck her tongue out at a pensioner in Warren Way.

I think the pensioner’s cat stuck up a tree and the fire brigade called has taken top spot now

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think the pensioner’s cat stuck up a tree and the fire brigade called has taken top spot now

That'll be stealing the headlines for days. It's just one ****ing crisis after another.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Argus getting the story, before NSC ?

Wouldn't have happened in HB&B/Paul Valley's day, even if it is more legible :nono:

Also wouldn't have happened if [MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] had that bit double dug properly :wink:

That Lime tree right behind where the explosion was - I planted that in the days when we didn't have to CAT scan the area before we started digging. Maybe I'm lucky to still be here?!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I wonder what the chances are, percentage wise of a ww2 bomb actually going off today? When was the last time it happened?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here