Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] People posting rubbish about the Albion on another forum

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Hi everyone,

I haven't posted on here for years, for a variety of reasons, but just wanted to let you know that there is an idiot (Trinidad's number one) on another forum posting absolute cack about the Albion:

https://thefootballforum.net/index.php?threads/coronavirus-and-league-2.22364/page-16

I'm sure there is someone who is willing to put this idiot right...he hasn't a clue what it has been like to be an Albion fan over the years, doesn't mention the dogs (homophobic) abuse suffered at pretty much every ground in the country since the 70's or all the good things about the club.

I hope all of you, and those you hold dear, are well despite the current situation.

Up the Albion!

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
That forum is an absolute train wreck. I use another multi-team forum and it’s gaining more and more posters from 1FF because the admin see the posters a cash cows, the site crashes every month because they haven’t paid the bills & the constant overbearing ages everywhere.

F*ck him, he’s not worth the time. Let him enjoy slagging us off on a dying forum when he’s just seen as dollar signs by the admin team.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Hmmm .... quite an uneducated bit of bile. I wonder how he'll react when it's pointed out Crewe employed a pedophile ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I wouldn't get uptight about it. Whatever happens folk will indulge in their two minute hate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here