Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Despicable piece of scum

Jimmy Grimble

Brings back haunting memories of the same scum who filmed cars after the Shoreham Air Disaster.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Brings back haunting memories of the same scum who filmed cars after the Shoreham Air Disaster.

Wasn't there a copper that did that - and shared the video too?

Jimmy Grimble

I can’t remember - I’ve tried to block it out my mind since.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
In fairness, if there's nothing you can do, you are encouraged to film things straight away as there may be something/someone crucial in your video. Sharing it on Youtube or running away though is another level of being a ****.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
In fairness, if there's nothing you can do, you are encouraged to film things straight away as there may be something/someone crucial in your video. Sharing it on Youtube or running away though is another level of being a ****.

I don’t call this fair.....

Police alleged that instead of rendering assistance, Mr Pusey pulled out his phone and approached Leading Senior Constable Taylor as she was pinned to the truck.
For more than three minutes, Mr Pusey filmed the scene and the dying police officer, who groaned, zooming in as he made "derogatory" remarks.
"There you go, amazing, absolutely amazing. All I wanted to do was go home and have some sushi and now you f***ed my f***ing car," Mr Pusey is alleged to have said.
"The content of these videos can only be described as abhorrent," Detective Senior Constable Aaron Price, from the Homicide Squad, said.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I don’t call this fair.....

Police alleged that instead of rendering assistance, Mr Pusey pulled out his phone and approached Leading Senior Constable Taylor as she was pinned to the truck.
For more than three minutes, Mr Pusey filmed the scene and the dying police officer, who groaned, zooming in as he made "derogatory" remarks.
"There you go, amazing, absolutely amazing. All I wanted to do was go home and have some sushi and now you f***ed my f***ing car," Mr Pusey is alleged to have said.
"The content of these videos can only be described as abhorrent," Detective Senior Constable Aaron Price, from the Homicide Squad, said.

I think you got as far as 'In fairness' and stopped reading what I had written.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
2 coppers posted a pic saying "human bbq" ***** come in all forms.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
What an odd, and horrific, news story to want to discuss on a Monday.

Terrible things happen and they shouldn't be swept under carpets but there are many people who like nothing more that being OUTRAGED and DISGUSTED.

Tabloid newspapers wouldn't sell many copies without them.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
This is old news - must admit I thought this thread was going to be about that nauseous fat old farting cow Miriam Margolyes who wanted Boris to die of Covid-19.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I think a lot of people find it carthartic to discuss the latest horrible crimes, which allows them to justifiably call the criminals offensive names with others, frequently including any ideas they have about what horrible punishments they would like the criminals to endure.

There seems to be a lot of this behaviour online. Would be interesting to know more about the psychology behind it.
Maybe it's a way for normal people to release some tension/anger/frustration?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Sociopathic Scumbag

real estate agent ,high on meth and weed , driving his porsche home at 140 kmh as he was in a rush to eat his sushi.....filmed a dying policewoman pinned under a car and said " look at this , all i wanted to do was get home to eat my sushi and now you ***** have gone and ****ed my ****ing car "he then posted it on his instagram page .....yep definitely a top grade **** , he'll get a good lawyer , he'll get 9 yrs ,be out in 3.

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019
He is facing multiple charges including drug possession, destroying evidence, failing to render assistance..

Is this a crime?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here