Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which player...

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
... screeched into the Waitrose car park in Hove near the greyhound track, parked in a parent and child bay, stuck his mask on and then joined the queue for the shop yesterday?

(And no, there was nobody else in the car).
IMG-1407.jpg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Probably one of the young ones. Alzate? I cant imagine Connolly having a drivers license seeing how his playstyle is to stare in the ground and run until someone kicks him down. Alzate. MAYBE Bissouma.

edit: damn

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
An Elite athlete needing to park in a Parent and Child space for a shorter walk to the entrance?

I doubt they're being used, but it's just a bit... :shrug:

PS : Judging by all the dings to the bottom of his bumper he also has complete disregard for parking sensors, too... ???

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Shite parking, in fact it's more like abandoned.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
An Elite athlete needing to park in a Parent and Child space for a shorter walk to the entrance?

I doubt they're being used, but it's just a bit... :shrug:

PS : Judging by all the dings to the bottom of his bumper he also disregards parking sensors!

As football / footballers are likely to get 'special dispensation' for many of the restrictions (including quarantine) I'm not surprised.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I'd never park in a disabled bay but a parent/child bay? All day long. Little basstads can walk.

But stopping to take a picture of a player's car and putting it on here? And naming him. Each to their own I suppose.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just plain selfish whoever it was. Couldn’t imagine Bruno or Caldy doing it

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Given that ludicrously there wasn’t a Reserved parking space for the King, he did what any royalty would do.

Can’t blame him.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Yplac

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
... screeched into the Waitrose car park in Hove near the greyhound track, parked in a parent and child bay, stuck his mask on and then joined the queue for the shop yesterday?

(And no, there was nobody else in the car).
View attachment 123456

One that failed the club's No Dickhead rule? Also one that needs a shopping trolley parked through his windscreen?

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Given that ludicrously there wasn’t a Reserved parking space for the King, he did what any royalty would do.

Can’t blame him.

That's all well and good but in that case it should have been a King And Prince/Princesses bay and he had neither of those with him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here