Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Third Albion Covid-19 case?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
HTML:

Seems a lot of misleading info out there......

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
No doubt some scummy tabloid gutter hack will accuse the club of lying because we don't want to resume.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Regardless of my views (that contact sport should not be resumed for quite a while), it seems cases like this will be the 'new normal'

If they are insistent on resuming soon then I suspect we are just going to have to get used to players missing 2 or 3 week periods, this season or even next season this will probably be a regular occurence until a vaccine is found.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
No doubt some scummy tabloid gutter hack will accuse the club of lying because we don't want to resume.

To be fair a lot of lot less " scummy " sources are going to say ' how convenient'. I'd like think we have far more integrity and the incident just shows how problematical any restart is.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think we've taken a lead from Red Bull's idea that they should have tried to get their drivers infected...

Red Bull motorsport boss Helmut Marko said he advised his drivers to become infected with coronavirus while the season is in hiatus.

The 76-year-old said he had the idea to bring his Formula 1 drivers and juniors together in a camp, which "would be the ideal time for the infection to come".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/52091905

We're just going to do it one player at a time.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
In an unfortunate accident of timing, the Argus announced the news about the third Albion player a full THREE minutes after a seperate article announced 'Coronavirus: No new Brighton and Hove cases in the last 24 hours'

Haha, however the player most probably doesn't reside in B&H!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here