Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
OMG that's shocking.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hang on chaps.

This doesn't half look like a palace fan is pointing and laughing at Watford's tinpottery.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Their marketing team must be on crack to think that was ever a good idea.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Jesus...

Got to be a close-run thing for the most tinpot club in the country title between Watford and Reading.

One club which claims to be WORLD CHAMPIONS after one freak result which will likely turn out to be meaningless that tries to force their fans to sing Elton John songs pre-game and bring vegetables with them to home games, another which creates a club anthem about fighting butterflies, had a pitch invasion for finishing 7th and still sing about a points total they got like 15 years ago.

Source on the vegetables:

[tweet]865235527053840384[/tweet]

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Jesus...

Got to be a close-run thing for the most tinpot club in the country title between Watford and Reading.

Games between them shall henceforth be known as the Tinpot Derby.

It's Palace fans re-posting the video and about this ridiculous vegetable day, it does seem as though Watford and Palace have a bit of a hatred for each other, does it stem from Harry the Hornet upsetting the SEGW?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Games between them shall henceforth be known as the Tinpot Derby.

It's Palace fans re-posting the video and about this ridiculous vegetable day, it does seem as though Watford and Palace have a bit of a hatred for each other, does it stem from Harry the Hornet upsetting the SEGW?

Thats an understatement, its up there with our estranged relationship, although not as well advertised.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Thats an understatement, its up there with our estranged relationship, although not as well advertised.

I'd not picked up on it before. Surprised me a bit. I mean pretty much everyone hates Palace, but I thought they kept their hatred for us, Millwall and Charlton.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Expulsion from the league is the only appropriate sanction.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Jesus...

One club which claims to be WORLD CHAMPIONS after one freak result which will likely turn out to be meaningless that tries to force their fans to sing Elton John songs pre-game and bring vegetables with them to home games, another which creates a club anthem about fighting butterflies, had a pitch invasion for finishing 7th and still sing about a points total they got like 15 years ago.

Source on the vegetables:

[tweet]865235527053840384[/tweet]

I’m bored so I had a quick scroll through those tweets on twitter.
A Palace fan describing Watford fans as vegetables, but, spelt ‘Aubergine’ Obagene’

Oh the irony.:D

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
How very dispiriting it is to see fellow Albion fans ridiculing fellow footballer supporters having a bit of fun.

That said I'm glad we didn't do it because it was ****ing tin pot to the nth degree

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here