Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Back Of The Shirt

el punal

Here’s a humorous thread, well, if you have a sense of humour in these trying times. I’m trying to come up with unusual or funny name and number combinations to be printed on the back of replica shirts. Here we go :

Juan Big - 1

Desmond - 22

Perfect - 10

Hmmm - 69

Leaving At - 85

Fun Boy - 3

There must be loads more, over to you! :drink:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Here’s a humorous thread, well, if you have a sense of humour in these trying times. I’m trying to come up with unusual or funny name and number combinations to be printed on the back of replica shirts. Here we go :

Juan Big - 1

Desmond - 22

Perfect - 10

Hmmm - 69

Leaving At - 85

Fun Boy - 3

There must be loads more, over to you! :drink:

Someone did suggest on another thread - Covid 19

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
39.JPG

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Secret Seven

Shirt.jpg

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I once chuckled at the shirt on a Man City fan back in the day. They had a Georgi Kinkladze playing for them and his shirt said..

KINKY

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
At Grimsby we have a bit of a daft lad who follows us everywhere we go. He’s actually a bloody nice lad once you get to know him but, as I say, just a bit daft. A number of years ago he had ‘I 8 YORKIES’ printed on the back of his shirt, a reference to the people of Yorkshire with whom we have a bit of a one way rivalry with (I don’t think they’re all that fussed about us, or the county of Lincolnshire).

Unfortunately for him, he was arrested (and subsequently cautioned) by the police for inciting violence. Rather than throw the shirt away, he simply amended it to the less offensive and slightly perplexing ‘I 8 YORKIE BARS’. Turned out to be a good conversation starter for him at least.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here