Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Will FFP be suspended?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Keep hearing FFP will be suspended for this season (if it continues) and the whole of next season...

...thoughts?

...Barber OUT?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was thinking about this. The losses incurred as a result of the suspension should also be allowed for. But nothing more.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
something will have to be done, they cant really impose sanctions for breaches beyond clubs control due to this situation. i expect many clubs will be in breach having lost a chunk of revenue.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
It’s pretty much inevitable isn’t it?

Some less scrupulous owners will try and shovel
as many losses through this loophole as possible I expect so they can start on a more even keel when ‘normality’ returns. Whatever that looks like.

It will be a defining point I expect for many owners and their strategy. Could make larger than normal injections to reduce debt but then work to a different method/strategy after.

Personally I expect if we manage to stay up this year I believe we’re already working to the optimum strategy: youth, younger players with potential and the technical support to realise that potential.

In reality the bloated corpse of the premier league greed juggernaut will see it only be us that does this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here