Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5G and Coronavirus

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
"What's the motivation for these people?"

There is one secret society that historians agree on had a "grand plan" to take over the world - the Illuminati, founded in 1776 and banned in 1784 (though Weishaupt said that he had a plan even if they were discovered; you be the judge if that happened).

According to Weishaupt, the founder, their motivation was that they "deserved" to rule the world: according to themselves, they were the descendants of the "fallen angels" that lived on the forgotten/destroyed continent of Atlantis and later interbred with humans, creating a race - supposedly superior - called the "Aryans", who where taught hidden, ancient wisdom by these "fallen angels".

As a "superior race", they believed that they should rule mankind and that everyone should worship the same entity (Lucifer) that both they and previous secret societys worshipped, getting rid of these "tyrannic" and "despotic" religions that were currently in place.

Some conspiracy theorists do believe that these "fallen angels" were "aliens". Personally, I am in the other common school of conspiracy belief - that these people ruling us today are the descendents of a tribe banned from Babylon in ~600 BC because of their hedonistic beliefs. Its important to understand, because many read this the worst possible ways, that I dont believe Jews to rule the world - rather the reverse, a people banned by the Jews.

While these two common perspectives on "origin" vary, we believe their motivation is to control us "lesser humans" and have us worship Lucifer. There could be additional motives, tied to gold or energy, but ths another lengthy story.

"What would be the point of all this population control, killing people stuff?"

Some believe that they take certain pleasures in killing, that they can harvest something they find valuable (adrenochrome) out of dead bodies or to make ritual sacrifices to "fallen angels" like Moloko.

Most of us however believe that they think the world is overpopulated. The number of people is a threat to the planet they want to rule. These people are probably no more than a few thousand - and they dont need 7 billion slaves. A more likely number, perhaps getting a lot of attention because of the Georgia Guidestones, would be 500 million.

So in short: most likely to balance human population and nature in a sustainable way. As for control, it is necessary to implement that before any mass killing, since that could be chaotic in a potentially uncontrollable way. Chaos is only good when it leads to order.

"Who is actually gaining if that is real?"

Their own "race", carefully intermarried through the centuries. Your ordinary low degree Freemason or Rosicrucian or Thelema member might think they are to gain something, but most of us believe they will be toast or enslaved when the new order is finally implemented
Why doesn't it surprise me that you smoke weed?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Why doesn't it surprise me that you smoke weed?

Drugs open the doors of perception. Anyone with an idea you'd consider "far out", for good or bad, have had some. Name your favorite modern era thinker, artist, musician, filmmaker, writer or inventor and I could probably mention what drugs they did.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Drugs open the doors of perception. Anyone with an idea you'd consider "far out", for good or bad, have had some. Name your favorite modern era thinker, artist, musician, filmmaker, writer or inventor and I could probably mention what drugs they did.
All that perception, and you waste it spouting tinfoil hat bollocks on a football forum.

To each their own.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I'm up for it. Frank Zappa

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well, there are exceptions to anything. He was one of us tinfoilers though.

Edit: I would also be surprised if he didnt have a joint at some point in his life, even though he didnt like it.

You know that if you miss the ball completely for a third time, then you're out :lolol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You know that if you miss the ball completely for a third time, then you're out :lolol:

"They were just so full of dope that they were going blindly their own way, not thinking for a moment that the origin of LSD was in the CIA and a lot of them probably don't like to think about that now. By taking LSD they were helping the CIA in one of their favorite experiments. After they got done taking volunteers from the army, they actually made a profit selling it to people on the street, and seeing what actually happened to a civilian population. They got it in the ass so bad from the CIA that they don't even know."

- Frank Zappa

Would considered" tin-foil crazy nonsense" if he wasnt who he was.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
"They were just so full of dope that they were going blindly their own way, not thinking for a moment that the origin of LSD was in the CIA and a lot of them probably don't like to think about that now. By taking LSD they were helping the CIA in one of their favorite experiments. After they got done taking volunteers from the army, they actually made a profit selling it to people on the street, and seeing what actually happened to a civilian population. They got it in the ass so bad from the CIA that they don't even know."

- Frank Zappa

Would considered" tin-foil crazy nonsense" if he wasnt who he was.

You do know that the CIA experimented with using LSD as a chemical weapon throughout the 50s?

I'm afraid it's actually true and you're out with 3 strikes :lolol:

I know I'm going to regret this but look up project MKULTRA :rolleyes:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You do know that the CIA experimented with using LSD as a chemical weapon throughout the 50s?

I'm afraid it's actually true and you're out with 3 strikes :lolol:

I know I'm going to regret this but look up project MKULTRA :rolleyes:

I know all of that obviously.

I also know a lot of other CIA projects, but that doesnt mean people say "that would/could never happen" when I refer to them. If you say "intelligence services carried and probably still carries out experiments on human beings", a lot of people are going to call you a "tin foil hat"; me referring to Zappa as one was not a suggestion that he was wrong on the topic.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

I've had my share but the doors never opened wide enough for me to entertain the idea of an alien master race living among us.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I've had my share but the doors never opened wide enough for me to entertain the idea of an alien master race living among us.

You obviously didnt intake the right stuff.
I took some banging gear one time in Sydney in the 80`s and was convinced "they" (gov, aliens and fruit pickers unions) were after me. So much so i jumped out the pub toilet window to avoid detection and went on the run for 24 hours.
I phoned the girlfriend at one point to warn her and she just said "have you been out with that druggie prick sunbunny again"?......holy crap ...."they" had got to her and knew everything!......panic stations.
Didnt half feel like a right nana when it eventually wore off.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
You obviously didnt intake the right stuff.
I took some banging gear one time in Sydney in the 80`s and was convinced "they" (gov, aliens and fruit pickers unions) were after me. So much so i jumped out the pub toilet window to avoid detection and went on the run for 24 hours.
I phoned the girlfriend at one point to warn her and she just said "have you been out with that druggie prick sunbunny again"?......holy crap ...."they" had got to her and knew everything!......panic stations.
Didnt half feel like a right nana when it eventually wore off.

s-l300.jpg

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The swine flu vaccine was actually a load of bollocks. My son was only a few months old at the time so we were really worried and considered the vaccine.

Until I spoke to three doctors who all had young kids and they all said not to bother. Too many different strains of the virus and the danger of contracting a small dose (as any vaccine works) outweighed the benefit of being immune to one strain.

But that shouldn't detract from the fact that anti vaxers are idiots who DO endanger the lives of other people's children.

Once something has been proved to actually work then just ****ing use it.

I may be misunderstanding you here but the swine flu vaccine as per flu vaccine (and most viral vaccines?) is not live and you cannot catch anything from it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I may be misunderstanding you here but the swine flu vaccine as per flu vaccine (and most viral vaccines?) is not live and you cannot catch anything from it.

Yeah I'm probably remembering it wrong. I'm no expert which is why I listened to what doctors were doing themselves instead of what was on the news!

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Here is the latest on 5G from The Bill Gates Foundation,the Bill Gates Foundation/Illuminati controlled press, the government regulator. Delete as applicable

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofco...onavirus?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Some people say it could be dangerous and is unproven.I would just like to thank them for their concern on my behalf, which just means it is one less thing for me to worry about.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
So, I heard a slightly new ‘build’ on the 5G conspiracy theory today. The basic premise is this:

• The virus is real, but was created or otherwise unleashed intentionally, through an agreement between world superpowers.
  • The virus is specifically designed to target those with least value to the economy, e.g. the old and infirm, whilst largely sparing the lives of healthy people of school and working age.
  • The vaccine already exists - in fact it was created before the virus was ‘released’. However, to support the ‘end goal’, enough time must pass in order to build sufficient fear, panic and economic hardship that you have a wholly compliant population.
  • When the vaccine is administered, it will also contact nano-RFID components which will allow for the individual to be tracked and monitored for as long as the RFID tags remain active (hence an annual ‘booster’ will be required). Think of it as ID cards on acid.
  • The 5G infrastructure being rolled out is pivotal to the delivery of this tracking and monitoring system. It does not cause COVID-19 or its symptoms.
  • The apparent economic damage is being offset in various ways, such as a reduction in spend in areas like counter-terrorism and law enforcement which will be substantially easier to operate in a truly big brother environment.
It sounds slightly more plausible than the idea that you get corona from 5G, but still seems full of holes for me. Not least, the one where most conspiracy theories fall down in my mind - that to pull something like this off you would need buy-in from so many individuals. Even with the state of our leadership, I’m not convinced that global politics is quite the moral cesspit to pull something as abhorrent as this off.

Then again, we had the Nazis...

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
So, I heard a slightly new ‘build’ on the 5G conspiracy theory today. The basic premise is this:

• The virus is real, but was created or otherwise unleashed intentionally, through an agreement between world superpowers.
  • The virus is specifically designed to target those with least value to the economy, e.g. the old and infirm, whilst largely sparing the lives of healthy people of school and working age.
  • The vaccine already exists - in fact it was created before the virus was ‘released’. However, to support the ‘end goal’, enough time must pass in order to build sufficient fear, panic and economic hardship that you have a wholly compliant population.
  • When the vaccine is administered, it will also contact nano-RFID components which will allow for the individual to be tracked and monitored for as long as the RFID tags remain active (hence an annual ‘booster’ will be required). Think of it as ID cards on acid.
  • The 5G infrastructure being rolled out is pivotal to the delivery of this tracking and monitoring system. It does not cause COVID-19 or its symptoms.
  • The apparent economic damage is being offset in various ways, such as a reduction in spend in areas like counter-terrorism and law enforcement which will be substantially easier to operate in a truly big brother environment.
It sounds slightly more plausible than the idea that you get corona from 5G, but still seems full of holes for me. Not least, the one where most conspiracy theories fall down in my mind - that to pull something like this off you would need buy-in from so many individuals. Even with the state of our leadership, I’m not convinced that global politics is quite the moral cesspit to pull something as abhorrent as this off.

Then again, we had the Nazis...

:ohmy:

:wozza:

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds

Compared to the concept that you get coronavirus from 5G, despite hundreds of thousands of people having it in locations where there is no 5G, it is slightly more plausible. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still crackpot, tinfoil hat-level nonsense, but the fact that ‘5G gives you coronavirus’ got even remotely off the ground baffles me.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I don't think any theory claiming that you get Covid from 5G is really plausible. What is plausible is that within the frequency range of 5G there could be a negative affect on the human body that makes it more susceptible to illness. That may or may not be true but what is concerning is no tests have been undertaken to find out before the whole system has been implemented. This really is a case of greed driving the agenda ahead of confidence on safety. The sums governments and councils are receiving for 5G licenses are huge. Additionally as a technology 5G has the potential to improve our lives exponentially or on the other hand could also be used to bring in our worst dystopian nightmares if controlled by the wrong people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here