Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5G and Coronavirus

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I hate David Icke because its een about 10 years now since we've had to suffer from people constantly trying to make jokes using his Lizard theory

He's caused a stunt in the evolution of creative humour where people aren't using there brains now to be funny. They just write things like "Lizards are going to takeover the world lol" or "Aren't the Royal family all Lizards lol?". Its destroying the repetitive jokes market and I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever see change?

It's clear Icke is working for the elite, with an objective to wipe out all humour from human life and have it replaced with people just saying stuff where a Lizard gets mentioned somewhere in the sentence.

Worrying times. Where's 'knock knock who's there?' when you need it?

Its really been more than 10 years though.. Until the mid 60's the term "conspiracy theorist" had no positive or negative value attached to it. The intelligence services of the US created a strategy to deal with belivers with "fringe ideas", since almost half of the population didint buy into the official version of the JFK assasination. Part of this strategy was to have people pose as lunatics while sharing some of the fringe ideas of conspiracy theorists, in order to create stigmas to prevent more people from looking in the "wrong" direction.

David Icke strikes me as one of those who could be part of that type of psychological operation. Either that or a greedy and clever businessman.

Not a child of the 80’s?

Born in 1989 so technically yes but also kind of no.

May 4, 2020
David Icke is a ****
FFS anyone with a brain, knows that Coronavirus doesn't cause 5G
Wibble, beep beep, honk honk :moo::moo:

I can't stand him. It's all a trick.

David Icke gets people hating him so much (which is all part of the trick) they eventually convince themselves to believe that all conspiracies are lies. The danger in believing this is when the true conspiracies do start floating around like the high ranked pedophile ring conspiracies of 7/8 years ago. People will defend the bad guys because David Icke has manipulated them into a deluded belief that all conspiracies are lies. This is manipulated through them hating him so much.

The David Icke hate effect, back then meant those who hated him got fooled into defending highly ranked powerful pedophiles the people they attacked were questioning.

David Icke is a bellend. Hate is a mental illness. Don't let him do this to you. Not again!

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Most of us conspiracy theorists dont believe that 5G is causing Covid-19 infections. Like "flat earth" its a fringe theory that gets a lot of attention but that very few of us actually believe in. I'd say it's more common to believe that our world leaders are aliens.

Do we believe that Covid-19 could have been created and released on purpose? It is possible.

Do we believe that 5G is a tool made for mass surveillance and control - and possibly decrease population? Yes, most likely.

y.

Most likely ? Bloody hell !

Why do you think this is possible with 5G and not any existing technology ? And who came up with the idea and came up with a whole raft of tech companies - huge to small to be part of this idea?

Actually given Nokia & Ericsson are major players in 5G and you’re Swedish maybe you’re right after all

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
No idea what that is.

Jiri.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's good that this has finally found it's own little corner where the 10 or so of us can discuss the most hatstand idea since "9/11 was faked" without annoying the rest of the board. So, to pick up a little where we left off.

I don't have a 4G theory. I'm questioning the links it might have with something I'm going through right now. Read back through and you'll see that was pretty obvious.

You're very good at stretching the truth. Because the great thing about lockdown is many of us have time on our hands and can, in fact, read back through to where you said...…...

But I have recently read stuff on how radio waves can cause seizures. Obviously with all this Covid19 5G stuff going around I'm going to look into the dangers in relation to this disease Im fighting. And it does look like radio waves can be triggers for seizures for some people. Would love to know if ithis recent installation of 4G in Brighton has any link to my seizure pattern change, which began around a similar time to when it's reported that the 4G installation was finished. If it does then happy days.

So if radiowaves are potentially dangerous and pose potential risk, to certain health conditions, then going back to my original question, WTF are we doing irollibg out 5G everywhere during a lockdown?

5G hasn't shown anything too concerning to worry about but they did find small tumours on some rats due to its exposure. It doesn't look perfect :

I've bolded the bit that is, in fact, a theory. You have posited, in fact claimed, that radio waves cause seizures. You've then made the classic causation / correlation conflation error that absolutely every conspiracy theorist has to do in order to make their stuff vaguely believable. I suspect that the EE installation probably also finished around about the time I was having sausages for dinner but that doesn't mean I believe that radio waves have caused a shortage of tube shaped porky treats in my freezer.

What you've then gone on to do, relevant to this thread, is on the main coronavirus thread state "WTF are we doing irollibg out 5G everywhere during a lockdown?" (sic) and mention an obscure paper with "small tumours in some rats". So you are on the main thread talking about the dangers of 5G like it's linked, while, on here, you're slamming Icke to make yourself look credible.

Why do I care? Because a few well intentioned (and, funnily enough, normally middle class liberal) people conflated causation and correlation with regards to MMR and autism, Andrew Wakefield and Viera Scheibner jumped on the bandwagon and made a shed load of cash and real science had a total pain in the ass to deal with while actual children went unvaccinated against very dangerous diseases. Even today there are pockets of measles outbreaks, mainly in areas with a lot of liberal middle class anti vaxxers. And Covid isn't that dangerous to kids with a few tragic exceptions. Measles is. Conspiracy theory (for money) and poor science has literally led to poor health outcomes for vulnerable children with well meaning parents.

Now to answer your other charges about your account. No [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] this is not bushy. The account that couldn't be opened was Megazone and the reasons it couldn't be reset was that it had been set up with a false email address that its owner couldn't remember. Before that we had The Truth (banned), Brunswick and Falmer / Rosa (banned). Rosa, you'll remember was a Spanish lady who couldn't speak Spanish and shared an IP address with Falmer.

Enjoy picking the bones out of this everyone. I'm off to play with my kids...….

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I love that picture.

Me too - it's superb.

A mate reminded me of something that had come up on his Facebook memories from a year later. Skalak having possibly not played at all was still there when we beat Man U to stay up. He wandered round the West Lower bar where we were having a celebratory pint, had a selfie with my son and his mate (hence the FB memory) and chatted to anyone who wanted to talk to him. Lovely, lovely feller and nearly as mad as some of the people on this thread.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's good that this has finally found it's own little corner where the 10 or so of us can discuss the most hatstand idea since "9/11 was faked" without annoying the rest of the board. So, to pick up a little where we left off.

You're very good at stretching the truth. Because the great thing about lockdown is many of us have time on our hands and can, in fact, read back through to where you said...…...

I've bolded the bit that is, in fact, a theory. You have posited, in fact claimed, that radio waves cause seizures. You've then made the classic causation / correlation conflation error that absolutely every conspiracy theorist has to do in order to make their stuff vaguely believable. I suspect that the EE installation probably also finished around about the time I was having sausages for dinner but that doesn't mean I believe that radio waves have caused a shortage of tube shaped porky treats in my freezer.

What you've then gone on to do, relevant to this thread, is on the main coronavirus thread state "WTF are we doing irollibg out 5G everywhere during a lockdown?" (sic) and mention an obscure paper with "small tumours in some rats". So you are on the main thread talking about the dangers of 5G like it's linked, while, on here, you're slamming Icke to make yourself look credible.

Why do I care? Because a few well intentioned (and, funnily enough, normally middle class liberal) people conflated causation and correlation with regards to MMR and autism, Andrew Wakefield and Viera Scheibner jumped on the bandwagon and made a shed load of cash and real science had a total pain in the ass to deal with while actual children went unvaccinated against very dangerous diseases. Even today there are pockets of measles outbreaks, mainly in areas with a lot of liberal middle class anti vaxxers. And Covid isn't that dangerous to kids with a few tragic exceptions. Measles is. Conspiracy theory (for money) and poor science has literally led to poor health outcomes for vulnerable children with well meaning parents.

Now to answer your other charges about your account. No [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] this is not bushy. The account that couldn't be opened was Megazone and the reasons it couldn't be reset was that it had been set up with a false email address that its owner couldn't remember. Before that we had The Truth (banned), Brunswick and Falmer / Rosa (banned). Rosa, you'll remember was a Spanish lady who couldn't speak Spanish and shared an IP address with Falmer.

Well that's my entertainment for the next few days f***ed. I could have made 20 questions last ages. Back to the boredom now.

Thanks a lot GB :rolleyes:

(I'd already guessed the answer but, with nothing else to do, I could have made it last absolutely AGES :lolol:)

Last edited:

May 4, 2020
an child abuser working in our government

I hope your kids are coping with the lockdown okay. It can't be easy for them. Good on you for playing with them.

Wish I had parents whilst I was growing up who'd go online and confirm to everyone they're going to be offering their children some parental attention.

Good on you man and have a great day x

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Most likely ? Bloody hell !

Why do you think this is possible with 5G and not any existing technology ? And who came up with the idea and came up with a whole raft of tech companies - huge to small to be part of this idea?

Actually given Nokia & Ericsson are major players in 5G and you’re Swedish maybe you’re right after all

I do believe that existing technologies are harmful and I know they are used for mass surveillance. 5G increase the capacity. It is stronger technology. Today, if you gather 30 000 people in a park, its likely your cellphone wont be functioning very well: i.e. you may not be able to make calls or text messages. Since this is the case for users, I would imagine that there a disturbances also in tracing and data collecting.

Take China as an example: they are very rapid in building their 5G network because they need it for the mass surveillance system (Skynet). I dont know how Covid-19 has affected this plan, but their plan was to go from 200 millon CCTV:s in 2019 to 620 million this year. Their next generation of Id card will be connected to Skynet. Their police officers have smartglasses with built in facial recognition etc. This expansion needs bandwidth, something that will increase with 5G.

As for "who came up with this" - the usual ones. China again gives a decent clue: everyone in the Chinese government is part of the Communist party - except for the guy responsible for this surveillance project. He is a member of another party, heavily and not even secretly tied to the group conspiracy theorists have been pointing to for hundreds of years. The owners of the big tech companies, just like with the big companies in military industry, food, etc etc, are also part of this group (according to us). Smaller ones dont really give a ****. If the Chinese government tell your upstart company "hi we want to give you £££££££ for this module you invented", you dont ask why.

This argument is interesting. Whenever there is talk of mandatory vaccination, there will be people screaming "CHILD MURDERER" if anyone is even vaguely opposed to the idea.

The very same people are then engaging in a lot of activities that threaten the future of the planet. They drive their car when they dont need to. They buy things they dont really need. They support industries that use child workers. They support industries that create different type of addictions that will lead to poor mental and/or physical health. I dont know if its the case in particular: perhaps you keep your ecological footprint to a minimum - because lots of children will die if the world is uninhabitable. But I know that a lot of people who scream "CHILD MURDERER" dont - making me believe that they are really more interested in "winning" an argument than in the "health of children". It is Godwins law but with vaccines.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I don’t disagree with some of your points - many benefits of 5G - such as automation in manufacturing, improved communications in transport, emergency services workers being able to replace 3-4 devices with 1.

But you said it is very likely to be part of population control and possibly to decrease population. While I agree we can exercise caution towards China. Getting Ericsson, Nokia and the likes on board with this? Not for me

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I am afraid that with all these conspiracy theories, there's always the same thing that lets them down.

The thousands and of people that have always been sworn to secrecy and never cock up or leak anything.

Have you ever tried to do anything with more than a dozen people, where there is no cock-up and no leaks :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
This argument is interesting. Whenever there is talk of mandatory vaccination, there will be people screaming "CHILD MURDERER" if anyone is even vaguely opposed to the idea.

The very same people are then engaging in a lot of activities that threaten the future of the planet. They drive their car when they dont need to. They buy things they dont really need. They support industries that use child workers. They support industries that create different type of addictions that will lead to poor mental and/or physical health. I dont know if its the case in particular: perhaps you keep your ecological footprint to a minimum - because lots of children will die if the world is uninhabitable. But I know that a lot of people who scream "CHILD MURDERER" dont - making me believe that they are really more interested in "winning" an argument than in the "health of children". It is Godwins law but with vaccines.

That entire part of your post is supposition intended to win an argument. It's barely straw man and more ironic than an Alanis Morissette CD.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I hope your kids are coping with the lockdown okay. It can't be easy for them. Good on you for playing with them.

Wish I had parents whilst I was growing up who'd go online and confirm to everyone they're going to be offering their children some parental attention.

Good on you man and have a great day x

Care to explain the "an child abuser working in our government" headline to your post and its relevance to 5G, Coronavirus and, indeed, NSC? It had better be good because at the moment I'm going to assume you're calling me a child abuser, which is going to lead to you needing to create a 7th user id in about two years time.

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Care to explain the "an child abuser working in our government" headline to your post and its relevance to 5G, Coronavirus and, indeed, NSC? It had better be good because at the moment I'm going to assume you're calling me a child abuser, which is going to lead to you needing to create a 7th user id in about two years time.

Was trying to work that one out myself. Maybe he needs a little break from the internet, I am genuinely concerned.

May 4, 2020
I am afraid that with all these conspiracy theories, there's always the same thing that lets them down.

The thousands and of people that have always been sworn to secrecy and never cock up or leak anything.

Have you ever tried to do anything with more than a dozen people, where there is no cock-up and no leaks :lolol:

Yeah that is understandable and does make a lot of these conspiracies look like complete twaddle, but when it comes to the ones involving just a few people with more money than a whole continent, it's plausible these few people could have the power in their wealth to be controlling much more than we could possibly imagine.

I think the biggest flaw in conspiracies is unfortunately some of them get turned into official stories. Weren't we all lead to believe 500,000 lives would be lost here to this virus? I bet that didn't help a lot of people fighting mental health problems at the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here