Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5G and Coronavirus

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's just the media were using Iran alot as the example for a country without G5 and their death stats which disprove this G5 Covid-19 theory. The preparation for G5 in Iran was reported to have been finished around the end of March, near when the lock down began in Iran.

Like I say, I don't think 5G causes Covid-19 but that's a bit strange? Why didn't they just use the countries you've mentioned if they wanted to use examples of countries without G5 and death stats related ? Why use a country where you could argue it does have 5G even if its not fully switched on.?

Makes you think they're trying to defend G5 for some reason we're not being told?

If, for whatever reason, you don't want to tell us what your previous Username was, even though you were forced to change it, can we make it a game, like 20 questions.

It’s just that I've been in lockdown for 6 weeks and have to find my entertainment where I can?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
For this to be true, surely 5G would have to cause a contagious illness as otherwise there is no way of explaining cases in locations where there is no 5G infrastructure or the increased prevelance amongst healthcare workers treating COVID-19 patients.

I rarely paid attention during biology lessons at school, but to the very best of my knowledge the only way that humans can infect one another is through either viral or bacterial transmission. This is a genuine question, but does the prevailing conspiracy suggest that it does?

If it does, how do conspiracy theorists explain the supposed science behind this? If not, then surely the presence of cases in locations where 5G does not exist is sufficient to debunk it at its root.

I’m someone who errs on the side of “most conspiracy theorists are mentalists”, but accept that every now and then there must be a crumb of truth behind them. There are certainly aspects of 9/11 for instance that don’t fully stack up for me. But this one just seems so obviously flawed, and yet seems to have significant groundswell so I’m wondering if I’m missing something.
You are not missing the fact that 5G cannot create viral RNA. It is not magic.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I don't believe G5 causes Covid 19.

Because David Icke has contributed to linking covid 19 with G5 in a conspiracy theory, it means its impossible to speculate G5 now without people suddenly accusing you of shapeshifting into David Icke.
David Icke is our Lord who we obey and worship. He will be our leader when the tinfoil hatters go to war with the Conspiracy haters with blood and thirst. But it shouldn't mean G5 is harmless and innocent because David Icke says its dangerous .

like Icke accuses all political leaders of being shapeshifting lizards? when he is lord and master, will he take all the faithful to the hollow moon?

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
If 5G causes Covid-19, how would you explain the cases of Covid-19 in countries which don't have any 5G infrastructure?

or where it hasnt been rolled out in this country, or where early installed masts are not active.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
If it does, how do conspiracy theorists explain the supposed science behind this? If not, then surely the presence of cases in locations where 5G does not exist is sufficient to debunk it at its root.

they never do, they'll just tell you to "do your own research".

as already noted, we dont actually have 5G here except a few city centres, and due to range of 5G it'll be very small areas active currently.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I don't believe G5 causes Covid 19.

Because David Icke has contributed to linking covid 19 with G5 in a conspiracy theory, it means its impossible to speculate G5 now without people suddenly accusing you of shapeshifting into David Icke.
David Icke is our Lord who we obey and worship. He will be our leader when the tinfoil hatters go to war with the Conspiracy haters with blood and thirst. But it shouldn't mean G5 is harmless and innocent because David Icke says its dangerous .

I don't know about G5, but G4 made my ears bleed...

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
EUXXbiOUwAAiWXE.jpg

I was a bit sceptical at first, but when you factor in the chemtrails it makes sense.

snigger

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Most of us conspiracy theorists dont believe that 5G is causing Covid-19 infections. Like "flat earth" its a fringe theory that gets a lot of attention but that very few of us actually believe in. I'd say it's more common to believe that our world leaders are aliens.

Do we believe that Covid-19 could have been created and released on purpose? It is possible.

Do we believe that 5G is a tool made for mass surveillance and control - and possibly decrease population? Yes, most likely.

But 5G causing Covid-19? Nope. No fringe scientist even pointing in that direction. No leaked confidential documents even suggesting that anything like it is possible. No whistleblowing ex-army general saying a word about it.

If you want the "supposed" science behind it, you will have to ask David Icke. Most of us believe him to be a part of the groups most of us tinfoilers regard as our enemy.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Do we believe that 5G is a tool made for mass surveillance and control - and possibly decrease population? Yes, most likely.

how?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If, for whatever reason, you don't want to tell us what your previous Username was, even though you were forced to change it, can we make it a game, like 20 questions.

It’s just that I've been in lockdown for 6 weeks and have to find my entertainment where I can?

If it's Bushy, he's almost got rid of his particular give away 'thing' (mum's the word) and is posting nice sensible things (like he can, as he's a decent bloke despite it all) but with that old cordite whiff of an explosion of fury and incontinence only an arm's length away. Or six feet, due to social distancing. Still.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Most of us conspiracy theorists dont believe that 5G is causing Covid-19 infections. Like "flat earth" its a fringe theory that gets a lot of attention but that very few of us actually believe in. I'd say it's more common to believe that our world leaders are aliens.

Do we believe that Covid-19 could have been created and released on purpose? It is possible.

But 5G causing Covid-19? Nope. No fringe scientist even pointing in that direction. No leaked confidential documents even suggesting that anything like it is possible. No whistleblowing ex-army general saying a word about it.

If you want the "supposed" science behind it, you will have to ask David Icke. Most of us believe him to be a part of the groups most of us tinfoilers regard as our enemy.

Who is this 'we' that believe?

Could it be.....(enjoy this cracking track, and I hope you've found a new supply of weed :cheers:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN5X4kGhAtU

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Radio Rental.

May 4, 2020

I hate David Icke because its een about 10 years now since we've had to suffer from people constantly trying to make jokes using his Lizard theory

He's caused a stunt in the evolution of creative humour where people aren't using there brains now to be funny. They just write things like "Lizards are going to takeover the world lol" or "Aren't the Royal family all Lizards lol?". Its destroying the repetitive jokes market and I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever see change?

It's clear Icke is working for the elite, with an objective to wipe out all humour from human life and have it replaced with people just saying stuff where a Lizard gets mentioned somewhere in the sentence.

Worrying times. Where's 'knock knock who's there?' when you need it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here